I left a slit open to enter the fresh air


The Many Moods of Garden Benches | Better Homes & Gardens

















Wednesday -- Beautiful mixed sunny cloudy morning 23 C now, will be 
34 later. Rain is on the way. It is 10.15, I am sitting in my room with my 
computer on. One of my window curtain is drawn.

I left open the other one, to connect with the world outside. It is important,
not to close doors, to keep track with what is going on around. It acts like
breeze for our inner self. 

Keeps us to move on, on the right track. Helps to stay away from thinking 
negative. Never close door from the world around you. Leave a slit open,
to let the fresh air enter, to refresh your mind and your soul.

I am browsing Facebook messages from my friends and family also 
enjoying the view of my front garden. Red wooden bench looking 
beautiful on the side of lush green grass.

Black Squirrel is looking for something under the Magnolia tree, 
on the left. Couple of birds enjoying their morning walk and having 
chit chat. Red flowers smiling from across.  

Pink Peonies looking great on, one of my neighbor's garden. So much 
beauty is around, to behold, to cherish. We just have to take a break, 
to pause, to embrace all that scattered around.

Life is, how we take it. All depends on our attitude. We can make or ruin 
our moments. Moments compiled to make our days and ultimately 
processed into our lives. We are responsible. We lead our life, not 
anyone else. 

Try to gather flowers of happiness from the beauty around. Spread 
happiness to your loved ones and the people around. This will make 
you happy too. What goes around comes back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk