Everyone wants bigger piece


22 DIY Garden Bench Ideas - Free Plans for Outdoor Benches

















Thursday -- It is 9.30, beautiful mixed sunny cloudy morning 27 C now, 
will be 33 later in the afternoon. I am sitting in my room enjoying my cup 
of tea. My computer is on. My window blinds not drawn. 

Sun is hiding somewhere, may be getting ready to get out. 
My neighborhood is quiet, cars are sitting idle on driveways, 
I think relaxing. I am going through my Facebook messages. 
Nothing much there. 

None of my friends are computer person except one of my childhood grade 
five friend. She lives in Perth, in a very different time zone than mine, 
in Toronto. She lives at the other side of the world. 

It is evening there. We are twenty four hours apart still connected. She 
writes to me every day. It is sort of blessing to have people of your own age. 
They can relate to, what you say. What you express, you communicate. 

My front garden is quiet. No birds, no Black Squirrel. May be they are 
enjoying somewhere down at the lake. Red wooden bench looking great.
Magnolia tree is full of life, with leaves around.

My daughters must be busy with their family matters. I got their brief 
messages, no calls. They will call at their own free time. We have to give 
space to our kids. 

We parents have to be considerate. Have to leave them alone, to enjoy 
their lives with their own families. We have to limit our wish list and have 
to cut down our demands. 

We have to find our own hobbies, to get busy with our lives. Don't have 
to behave like an attention seeker child. We are adults and seniors. 
We have experience to deal with things around. 

We handled our work and family lives. We did that through all our lives. 
What happened now. Why we have to look to our kids, to have their 
support. Doesn't make any sense. 

Not fair to them. They are caught in between we parents and families 
of their own. We have to realize and let them have their time. We have 
to release the pressure button. Let them enjoy. We have to be out the 
stigma of our insecurity. 

Have to be out of the fear to lose them to their families. We take their 
family as our staunch enemy. We never want to accept the reality 
that now they are part of our kids. 

We are scared and have strong belief that their families will ultimately 
succeed to snatch our kids from we parents.They will win the war. 
Yes we parents take it like a war. 

It is tug of war, our kids are victim of all this.This is every day scenario in 
most of the joint family living households.We parents and his family both 
try to get a piece of him.We, never happy. Never satisfied with what we get. 
Everyone wants a bigger piece of him. I feel pity for him.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk