We have to Listen to our Body


22 DIY Garden Bench Ideas - Free Plans for Outdoor Benches

















Thursday -- Bright beautiful hot morning 30 C now, will be 37 later in 
the evening. No rain another hot day. I was not feeling 100% and it is just 
morning. Something got wrong. I have to look into it. The better the 
sooner. Easy to be mended.

Yesterday was busy day for me. Going to lake, watering the front garden, 
busy in kitchen, making some calls, watching "National" and some of my 
Shows on my computer, all are routine stuff, I did nothing extra. 

I think sometimes we don't realize that our body not ready to cope with 
our wish list. We have to cut down some items from our "Things To Do" 
list. We have to prioritize things for smooth running.

We have to push ourselves, but don't have to push to overdo. This can 
backfire, make things difficult to handle, to mend. Listen to your body.
Spend time with your own self, to have a feel of your inside, to develop 
an understanding and friendship.

Nothing is end of the world. Peace and harmony is everything. 
Don't take advantage of yourself. Everything works on give and take 
principle. We don't have to be lethargic and be a couch potato. 
But have to go with the flow of our body. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk