Pick flowers from around, to make Bouquet


The Most Awesome 30 DIY Benches for Your Garden | Garden bench diy, Diy  bench outdoor, Garden seating














Dear Readers 
I got your comments
very late, got day after

Yesterday I posted my Blog
early and inserted
these messages after

I am posting messages
again to make sure 
 you will get it


I am happy for my Friends 
in Ireland

I am happy for all
my Friends in office
worried about my friend
the Smile Addict

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs
stop getting groceries 
for your colleague
right away. Thanks

Dear Retiree Friends
I am happy for you people
You can start the committees 

Please ask the Retired Priest
stop talking about Religion

Hijab lady also has to be away 
from talking about cultures and
people's personal matters

Blog Reading sessions 
have to be out of all that
Respect everyone's 
emotions, please

I can understand my 
Teenager Friends having 
difficult moments

They feel stuck nowhere 
to go but so is everyone 
in the house, stuck

We elders, I mean Parents
and Grand parents 
have to be considerate 

Have to show patience and 
tolerance to understand 
the situation, try to be kind
and considerate to deal with
your kids and Teens 
Thanks

My Dear Student Friends
I know it is not easy
to be stuck, stay so long
in the house with everyone 
around

Things are getting better
There is always light at
the end of tunnel

This too shall pass
Just a matter of time
Have patience

Please try to stay away 
talking others personal
matters, is not good
hurts feelings


Dear Kris, 
No use to write anything
I can not make my 
Friends Hannah and
Niklas lives any better

You always cut his phone
Hannah always tired

Father making his days
ruining everyone else's
I keep praying 
for my friends



Sunday -- Bright beautiful hot sunny morning 26 C now, will be 31 later.
Yesterday was raining, not much, still enough for my garden. I will skip 
watering my garden.Take a day off.

It is 10.15, I am sitting in my TV lounge, enjoying my morning tea. 
News Channel is on. I am watching that, but also enjoying the view 
of my back garden. Black Squirrel is back, busy with his exercises 
on the wooden fence.

He takes it like his Gym. Couple of birds are there, enjoying their 
morning walk. Red wooden bench shining on the lush green grass. 
Pear tree on the left, looks happy, enjoying everything around. 

Everything matters in the lives of we Humans and also in the lives 
of other Creatures too. It is 10.30, time to go to my room. We have 
to divide our twenty four hours into slots.

It helps in so many ways, keeps us busy to move around.To get busy 
with the things at various spots. Various locations, with change of 
scenery, change of venue. Adds up colors to our routine life. 

Keeps us away from thinking negative. We have to go for things, which 
help us, to stay on the right track.To stay positive. No Genie is going 
to come, to make our day. 

It happens in stories. Not in real life. Don't wait for any such thing.
We have to make our own day. Pick as many flowers as you can, from 
around, gather, to make a beautiful Bouquet of Happiness, to gift to 
your own self, to make your day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk