Plans to be reported to Head Office


30 Beautiful Garden Pictures - Images of Gorgeous Spring Gardens

















Wednesday -- Beautiful sunny morning 25 C, will be 33 later in the evening.
Yesterday was busy day for me. I make my day plans before hand, and 
follow that religiously. 

I take it like of some office work, which I have to report to my head office. 
I believe for we retired seniors, to formulate our day plans, is key, to give 
direction, to move forward with of our lives.

Life is the same for everyone. It is we, who have to put colors into our day 
to day life.To insert something, to make it wonderful, to look forward with
motivation and strength, to enjoy your routine moments. 

 Yesterday, I checked my table calendar and decided to color my hair. 
Already two weeks passed so I have to do it again. I have to change my 
bed sheets, it means I have to do two loads of laundry. 

One of my bed sheets and the other for my daily clothes. I do it every week, 
some are piled up, I have to do that, to clear the mess. My other routine 
things will be the same for today. 

Like talking to my daughters, writing and posting my Blog. Making some 
nice dish to put on the dinner table for my family. Going to lake, watering 
my front garden and to get busy with such day to day activities.

I feel great and fortunate for being mobile and be able to handle things 
on my own. I am thankful to God Almighty for keep watching over me.

I believe this day planning is also one of the key factor for keeping me 
out of thinking negatives. I have no time for all that. I love to live in day 
tight compartment.This is key to live your life with full of happiness.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk