I will walk skip kayaking


18 Creative Small Garden Ideas - Indoor and Outdoor Garden Designs ...

















Tuesday -- Beautiful mixed sunny cloudy morning, not so hot 24 C, 
will be 31 later in the evening. Just days back, was 41. It is 10.15, 
I am sitting in the TV lounge. 

Old show of my time, "Andy Griffith" is on. I watched that so many 
times, still enjoying. I think we like, what we can relate.

My cell phone just popped up, my daughters want to talk to me.They all 
joined to make a group call. I have to go upstairs to my room. My son is
working, I don't want to disturb him.

I am happy to see them, as Camera is on too.They don't do that all the
time. My daughter, the middle one, who lives in Grimsby, got her results. 
She is done with her six years long struggle period.

To carry on your education with family around, not easy. One of her 
daughter is Autistic, that adds up, things to tackle. Grimsby is small 
town. Commuting is easy so people have time for social activities.

With your family, you have to be part of the social circle. Anyway finally,
she completed her Degree in Math.You can not neglect your family so 
she opted for part time education, which took extra miles

It is 11.30, I am busy in my kitchen, making banana smoothie for my 
son and for myself. We never have to forget to give treat to our own selves. 

It is 11.45, my son going for kayaking, I am getting ready to go with him. 
I had my experience of kayaking with him. but I like to walk around, 
to enjoy my own time, while he will be busy with kayaking.

I know, it will take around two hours. I am fine with that. I will choose 
spots to hang around, to be with flowers of my choice, to enjoy under 
trees and will walk by the side of water bank. 

I keep switching, to change places. It is amazing to have all the choices 
and time in your hand.You can enjoy to play around with all that. I am 
thankful to God for keep watching over me, giving me power to do things 
on my own. Life is good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk