Bird Sitting on Silver Skeleton Tree


Flower Garden Ideas and Designs | Outdoor Spaces | House & Garden

















Wednesday -- Hot bright beautiful sunny morning with 31 now, will be 
34 later in the afternoon. No rain another hot day. It is Canada Day today. 
We used to go to enjoy the festivities at Rotary Park. 

Our Senior club used to set up stall every year with seating arrangement 
for seniors, to enjoy delicious strawberry cream desert.This year nothing 
like that. It is different.Things change, time flies. 

We have to make use of whatever is available. Don't wait. Just make your 
day with the moments in hand. It is 10.30, My son is going to lake. I am 
getting ready to go with him. 

We have to avail any chance to get out, to change our scenery. It helps 
us to stay away from thinking negative. Keeps you on positive track.

It is 10.45, I am at Petticoat Creek. So many people around here. Enjoying 
picnics, cycling, fishing, kayaking and what not. No parking still cars keep 
coming to try their luck, to get some spot. 

I am walking around. Swan looks great magnificent on the deep blue body 
of water. Sun is shining in full bloom. Water sparkling looks, full of pearls. 
So much green around. 

Beautiful wild flowers of so many colors, purple, yellow, pink, red, white,
all are around, to give color to the atmosphere. Among all that green, one 
small skeleton tree was the focus of my attention.

It was silver in color. My middle grandson, the Master Golden making our 
garden bench with two of his friends. He painted silver frame. That tree 
was exactly looked the same. 

It looked someone spray painted that skeleton tree. Amazing. One very 
small bird was sitting, enjoying her moments, on one of it's top branch.  
Bird was small, grayish with silver body. That was like cherry on top.
I am enjoying my moments. Life is good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk