Ring in the New Ring out the Old


The Many Moods of Garden Benches | Better Homes & Gardens















Dear Readers 
I got your comments
very late, got day after

I am happy for my Friends 
in Ireland

I am happy for all
my Friends in office
worried about my friend
the Smile Addict

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs
stop getting groceries 
for your colleague
right away. Thanks

Dear Retiree Friends
I am happy for you people
You can start the committees 

Please ask the Retired Priest
stop talking about Religion

Hijab lady also has to be away 
from talking about cultures and
people's personal matters

Blog Reading sessions 
have to be out of all that
Respect everyone's 
emotions, please

I can understand my 
Teenager Friends having 
difficult moments

They feel stuck nowhere 
to go but so is everyone 
in the house, stuck

We elders, I mean Parents
and Grand parents 
have to be considerate 

Have to show patience and 
tolerance to understand 
the situation, try to be kind
and considerate to deal with
your kids and Teens 
Thanks

My Dear Student Friends
I know it is not easy
to be stuck, stay so long
in the house with everyone 
around

Things are getting better
There is always light at
the end of tunnel

This too shall pass
Just a matter of time
Have patience

Please try to stay away 
talking others personal
matters, is not good
hurts feelings


Dear Kris, 
No use to write anything
I can not make my 
Friends Hannah and
Niklas lives any better

You always cut his phone
Hannah always tired

Father making his days
ruining everyone else's
I keep praying 
for my friends



Saturday -- Beautiful mixed sunny cloudy morning 29 C now, will be 34 
later. It was raining last night so everything looking great after the shower. 
It is 9.15, I am busy with, making my breakfast. Oatmeal cereal, stir fried 
egg and a hot cup of tea.

Sitting in the TV lounge, enjoying my tea, TV is on, my son watching the  
"Babe". It is good, scenic Movie. I am not a TV person, still enjoying that
but not going to watch the whole thing. 

I am enjoying the scenic view of my back garden too. It is light drizzle.
Withe Butterfly enjoying her moments. Couple of birds are there too
to give her company. 

The pear tree on the left, looks happy. I can see one small red bird on the 
wooden fence of my garden. Red wooden bench on the back side, shining,
making the atmosphere brighter.

I think, this all is more than enough to make my day. It is 10.30, I am now 
in my room with my computer. Window blinds not drawn. I have to be part 
of the world outside, to enjoy my moments and to behold the beauty around.

Red Flowers smiling, full of life. Grass is lush green. My Red Caravan and 
Silver Jetta, gone. We are now with one Infinity SUV, the new one. I think, 
"To ring in the New and ring out the Old", is the system of Universe. 

Everything works like that, after a while. Nothing wrong with that. 
My neighborhood looks quiet. Cars parking on driveways. Pink Peonies, 
looking great, on one of my neighbor's garden.

Everything matters, everything makes a difference. We have to look for 
that, to gather the beauty from around, to make our day. Life is the same 
for everyone. 

It all depends on we Humans, how we take our routine events. We can make 
or break our day with our attitude. We will be able to handle our things 
differently. Just try to have patience and handle your mood swings, 
things will be fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk