Birds having Brunch at Twin Towers


60 Garden Bench Ideas (Photos)










Dear Readers
I am not getting 
your comments
may be because of Glitch

Hope everything 
will be fine with 
you people


Friday -- Bright beautiful hot sunny morning 28 C now, will be 38 later 
in the afternoon. No rain, couple of more hot days in the forecast. 
Yesterday, I was not feeling good so I changed my routine a bit. 

No cooking, just making banana smoothie, emptying the dishwasher and 
watering my garden. It worked. I am fine,  now back to normal. We have 
to adjust ourselves. Have to be totally aware, what our body demands.

 We have to resolve the issues right away. The sooner, the better. Delays 
will complicate the matters. Same is with the people around.Try to 
understand the situation and solve the problem for smooth running.

I am ready to make something nice to put on the dinner table for my family.
When your inner self is good, nothing bothers you. You are ready to accept 
physical and able to handle mental challenges too.

It is 10.15, I am done with my breakfast, enjoying my cup of tea, in my 
room. My computer is on I have opened up one of my window, to enjoy
and connect with the world outside. 

It is 31 C but looks breezy. I can see trees shaking their heads, look full
of life. Black Squirrel enjoying his morning snacks under the Magnolia tree, 
on the left. Red wooden bench shining, at one side of my garden.Two birds 
enjoying their morning walk on the lush green lawn. 

Red flowers smiling from the front garden of my neighbor across. 
The two tall trees, the Twin Towers, on my next door neighbor's front 
garden, look busy. So many birds there, having chit chat, may be 
enjoying Brunch together.

Summer is short but is in full bloom. Everyone is aware that time 
is running out, busy in making plans to enjoy in their own special way. 
I am enjoying too.

i am enjoying the beautiful atmosphere outside and browsing Facebook 
messages from my friends and family. We have to avail and gather the 
moments, to inject happiness in our day to day life. 

Life is the same for everyone. It is like an unpaved path with bushes
around. We have to pick, to gather the flowers of happiness, to make our 
day, to beautify our life. 

Moments slipping from our hands. Value your moments before these 
are lost for ever. Don't let it go to waste, to Bin.Try to gather happiness 
from the people and from the beauty around. 

There is so much to behold, to cherish, to observe, to absorb.Try to open
up your inside, to embrace all that.To brighten your inner self, to get peace 
and harmony.This will help you out to lead a happy life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk