White Butterfly Got Her New Friend


7 Landscaping Ideas for Beginners | Better Homes & Gardens













Saturday -- Beautiful bright sunny morning 30 C now, will be 33 later
in the evening. It is 10.15, I am done with my breakfast, enjoying my
morning cup of tea, sitting in the TV lounge. 

TV is on, "Fly away", beautiful scenic film is on the screen. I am watching 
that, and also enjoying the view of my back garden. Black Squirrel is back
for his exercises on my garden wooden fence.

Whit butterfly got her new friend, the yellow butterfly. Wild flowers of
all colors, red, yellow, white, purple, all smiling in the flower bed at the 
back. Grass looking great. So much green all around.

It is 10.15, I have to go to my room, to switch on my computer. 
My daughters must be calling me. My son just told me that he is going 
to the lake. I think, I will talk to them later. For now, I am getting ready 
to go with my son.

It is weekend and hot day, Petticoat Creek must be crowded so will be 
the Frenchman's Bay. We decided to go to a community park. It is by the 
lake and usually not crowded. 

It is 11.45, beautiful here. I got some shade under the tree. Couple of people 
busy in Kayaking, one person is fishing. So many are biking. Number of 
Swans magnificently floating on the sparkling surface of water.

Ducks having rest with their families, on my right. There is so much to 
behold, to enjoy. I am walking around, having great time. Life is good. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk