Take Time to Count Your Blessings


22 DIY Garden Bench Ideas - Free Plans for Outdoor Benches

















Wednesday -- Bright beautiful hot sunny morning 26 C now, will be 32 later.
It is 10.15, I am done with my breakfast, enjoying my morning tea in my
room. My computer is on. I am going through the messages of my daughters.

It is their last day at Grimsby at their sister's place, to enjoy their time 
together. They keep on sharing pictures and messages, to get me involved. 
I keep on asking them, not to worry about me, enjoy your own time. 
But I feel good, enjoying my time, out of their posts. 

We parents get peace and happiness, feel relaxed, while our kids getting 
along, having time together and enjoy. We don't feel any pressure, while 
talking to any of our kid.

I have couple of my friends, their kids don't get along, they have to censor 
their talks.They make sure not to talk about their siblings.Their kids get 
offended, they don't want to hear about other ones.

Kids think, parents taking sides, admiring the other one. Parents feel stuck 
as kids don't want to compromise. Don't want to hear anything, to budge in. 

I know how these parents must be feeling. I can understand their 
sentiments as couple of my friends share with me, what they are going 
through. It is sort of grief, life long stigma for parents, to cope and not 
to talk about, to share with kids.

My daughters, the three sisters are in Grimsby, enjoying their time at 
Freshney shopping Mall. Having lunch together, smiling, teasing each other, 
making comments and posting me too like, "she is bossy, not listening to me".  

I write down, my message, to answer them back, "listen to your elder sister, 
behave". Doing all that, I feel happiness deep down.They are gone now, not 
on my computer screen. I have to get busy with my own things.

I am now going through the message of my childhood friend. She lives 
in Perth, writes to me every day. We are in different parts of world, in 
different time zones, still connected, share our day to day matters. 

It is blessing to have people around, of your age, of your era. 
They can relate to your time period, your thoughts, can understand
 your inner self, your inside.

I drawn down my window curtains to make my room cozy. We have to 
find ways to make the atmosphere around, enjoyable.These things matter,
to help us out, to make our day. I am enjoying the view of my front garden.

White Butterfly is enjoying her time with Golden Butterfly. I think they 
are now friends. Brown Rabbit busy having snacks near the Red wooden 
bench, on the side of my garden. Amazing. 

I believe, we never give a though to count our blessings. We always busy 
with making list of things, we miss, we don't have. Go on complaining, 
wasting our time. Never have time to count, to enjoy the things, 
we are gifted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk