Have a Break, a Pause to Look around


The Many Moods of Garden Benches | Better Homes & Gardens



















Friday -- Beautiful bright hot sunny morning 25 C now, will be 33 later
in the evening. Yesterday was raining but not enough, just a drizzle.
It is 10.15, I am done with my breakfast, enjoying morning tea, sitting
in my TV lounge.

News Channel is on, I am watching that and also enjoying the beautiful 
scenic view of my back garden. Black Squirrel is busy with his workouts
on the wooden fence. He takes it like his Gym.

White Butterfly is enjoying, busy with her singing and dancing in the 
flower bed, on the back. Wild flowers, of all the colors, red, yellow, purple, 
white, all looking great, adding up the beauty, to behold, to cherish. 

Couple of birds enjoying their morning walk also having chit chat under 
the pear tree, on the left. Scenes go on changing, like video clips. Looks like 
theater. I am enjoying everything, the performances and the scenes too. 

More than enough to make my day. It is 10.45, I am in my room, 
with my computer, talking to my daughters. Just a brief chit chat. 
My youngest one, in Reading, was busy with gardening. 

My middle one, who is in Grimsby, was going to Tesco with her shopping 
list. My other daughter, next to the youngest, was at school. She is in Kent.
In England, they have different vacations time period, in various Counties, 
I think. 

They are busy with their own family matters. It is already afternoon at their 
place. Talks were brief, but enough to connect. I am now browsing my 
Facebook messages and enjoying the view of my front garden. 

Red wooden bench shining under the sun, on the lush green grass of my 
front garden. Red flower giving me smile from the across. Pink beautiful 
Peonies, looking beautiful on one of my neighbor's garden. Magnolia tree,
on the left, looks with full of life.

So much beauty around, to observe, to behold and to cherish, to make 
your moments beautiful. Life is great. We just need a break, a pause, 
to look around, to beautify our moments.

My Friends, I am not getting your comments because of Glitch. 
Hope everyone of you be doing great, enjoying your moments, 
keeping distancing. 

We have to get out. Following the rules, is must but don't have 
to feel stuck. Do things with social distancing. "This Too Shall Pass". 
There is always light at the end of tunnel. Keep that in mind.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk