Everyone Matters Everyone Counts


7 Landscaping Ideas for Beginners | Better Homes & Gardens













Tuesday -- Bright beautiful sunny morning. Not so hot, yesterday was 41 C,
today 25 C, will be 31 later. Last night was rain. Everything looking great 
after shower. Beautiful view, to behold at my back garden.

It is 9.30, I am done with my breakfast. I was up early, exchanged messages 
with my daughters.They posted me their pictures too.Two of my daughters 
are in Grimsby, at their sister's place, enjoying their time together. 

They were at Freshney shopping mall. It reminded me my moments. 
It was last year, I was with them, enjoying their company at the same spot. 
It is already afternoon at their place in England. 

They will be leaving day after for their homes, back to Reading and Kent.
I was happy to see them smiling, enjoying their moments.Time flies. 
We don't have to wait, just drain happiness as much as you can from 
the moments in hand.  

Value the moments with your loved ones around.These moments never 
lost, always safe, locked up in your memory box, to enjoy, to give you 
happiness, even years after. Trust me. I am getting happiness, thinking 
about my time together, spent year before.

I let my daughters go, to enjoy their own time. I will enjoy my own time. 
I am in my room, my computer is on, my cup of tea beside me on my table.

It is too bright outside so I have drawn my window curtains down, to make 
my room cozy. I left a slit open, to get myself connected with the world 
outside. It looks breezy. I see my Magnolia tree happy, full of life, full of
leaves around.

Not much activity on my front garden. My neighborhood is quiet too. 
Cars are sitting idle on driveways. Just a minute, I see my friend White 
Butterfly talking to Red flowers on my neighbor's garden across. 

She knows how to enjoy her time and also to spread happiness around. 
Everyone counts, everyone makes a difference. All depends on our attitude. 
Life is the same. Our thinking is the key, changes the outlook of the entire 
scenario. 

Our thinking depends on how we take our life. Depends on the tracks, 
we choose to take ourselves, to move on, to deal with our day to day 
matters. Positive thoughts are key of happiness.

Positive thoughts emerge, flourish as we try to keep ourselves busy.Try 
to live in day tight compartment., that is key to stay away from thinking 
negative.

Keeping ourselves busy, is enough to help us out of negative thoughts. 
This is simple Recipe of happy living and spreading happiness to our
fellow Humans and to all Creatures of God. It will make Him happy too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk