We can Make our Own Graph


22 DIY Garden Bench Ideas - Free Plans for Outdoor Benches

















Wednesday -- Beautiful hot morning 23 C, will be 27 later. It is 10.15, I am 
done with my breakfast, now sitting in the TV lounge. News Channel is on.
Things are getting better day by day. We still have to show patience. It will 
take a while for things to be back on track.

It is 10.30, I am in my room with my computer. I am also looking through 
my window the beautiful view of my front garden.Two birds are there, 
having chit chat, I can hear them. I think they are enjoying their morning 
walk and making some plans for the day.

Black Squirrel is also here, busy having his morning snacks. I can see 
my friend, the White butterfly too. All this is enough to make my day. 
My neighbor from across, just came out with his dog. I think he is
taking his dog for a walk.

I have my day plan ready. I have to make some calls. I will call my 
childhood grade five friend. She lives in London, England. Her daughter 
was not well. She was worried for her. I call her once a week. We have 
to be there, for the people, to share their difficult moments.

I will call my younger sister. She lives back home. She is alone but not looks 
lonely. She is a TV person, always talks about her favorite Shows. Still this 
is different, I mean staying home period must be hard for her. I will call her.
Just to chit chat, it will be good to share some of her moments.

It is 11.30, I am going to my kitchen to make banana shake and to empty 
the dishwasher. We have to pitch in, have to make contributions for the 
household, we live in. This is for our own good.

It boosts our confidence. It gives us power to move on. We feel, we are not 
done yet. We are still in the Rink. It is good to use our body parts. Whatever 
we don't use, we start loosing. 

It is more important at our age. Being senior, our strength is not enough 
so is our health. All our things are going downward.This is but natural. 
This is the way life cycle goes. It is like graph. Steady, peak then downward. 

We have no authority to control the time period of our life span. 
But we have all the power to chalk out our own graph.
We can control our peak and can delay our downward slope.

Our attitude and our thinking makes all the difference in our lives. 
Anything positive, results in positives, can never go wrong. 

Keeping yourself busy is the best option to live a healthy and happy life. 
It keeps you away from thinking negative. Just do whatever you can
to make your life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk