We Have to Balance Things out


7 Landscaping Ideas for Beginners | Better Homes & Gardens












Wednesday -- Hot humid morning 25 C now, feels like 29, will be 39 later
in the afternoon. I am done with downstairs, I mean with my breakfast.
I will do the dishwasher after. My body is slightly lethargic. I think I have 
to give some time to my body to cooperate. 

I am in my room with y computer. My daughters are busy at work. Schools 
are open in England. My daughter, the middle one, is busy with her final 
Exams. It will be done by tomorrow.

I am going through the messages of my childhood friend. She lives with her 
daughter in Perth, Australia. It is great to have people of your age.They can 
relate to what you talk.

It is 10. 30, I now have to push my body to cooperate. I already gave enough
time to my body to revive. I make my day plans, a day before. Beside my 
daily routine, I planned to do some other things too.

Today is my hair wash day. I also have to change my bed sheets and have 
to do laundry. I have to spend some time in my kitchen to make something 
special to put on the dinner table for my family.

I have to make some calls. Call to my younger brother. I have to talk to my 
daughters in the afternoon. I have to write my Blog, to connect with my 
Dear Readers. I need my body to cooperate.

I will go to lake and will make banana smoothie, to give treat to my body.
I think that will work. My body will have no complaints after. We have 
to balance things out.Try to find some solution to resolve things peacefully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk