I am in the Land of Fantasy


Flower Garden Ideas and Designs | Outdoor Spaces | House & Garden



















Tuesday -- Mixed cloudy sunny humid hot morning. 31 C now later, will 
be 34. Rain is on the way in the afternoon. We people will get some relief
after. Last night was good. 

I had good sleep with couple of short usual breaks. No complaints. I am 
happy. We have to accept what is there.Whatever not there, means, it was 
not for you. God knows better, what to allocate. 

It is 10.30, I am in my room with my computer. My daughters called me.
It was a conference call. All were there, not my son. He was busy with his 
work. My eldest daughter was also missing. She lives in Edmonton.

Edmonton is two hours behind the time of that in Toronto and seven hours 
behind the time in England.Too early for her. I will call her in the evening. 
She has to go to work too. 

We have to make calls, keeping in mind that what will be good for the 
person at the other end. We have to make calls to flourish our relationship 
not to ruin the existing one.

I haven't opened up my window. My curtain is also drawn. It will make 
my room cool and cozy. I left opened the blind of one my window, to keep 
myself connected with the outside world.

It looks calm and quiet, now slightly windy, it just started.There are three 
cars on my driveway. We got the new one, white SUV Infinity Supreme, 
yesterday. We will give away our red Caravan after. 

My son got it from some showroom in Barrie. Barrie is one hour away from
our place, Pickering. I went with him. We never have to miss any chance
to get out, to change our scenery.  

Barrie is small town, beautiful place. Every place has it's own beauty, it's 
own flavor.The houses, the streets, the flower beds, in between, all so 
different, unique in it's own style. Lake Simcoe is just half an hour away 
from here.

My son offered his new car, I mean the SUV, to his son to drive back home.
We have to keep in mind that new cars matter a lot to Kids. It is always 
good to make someone's day. It gives us happiness too.

My son wanted to go to lake Simcoe. I opted to go to lake too. 
It is nice to 
have a view of scenic places. It was beautiful there.This is the fourth largest 
lake in the province of Ontario, in Canada.

It is sort of tourist spot nice place, not so crowded. White benches and 
special wooden comfortable chairs in pair of twos, were there, to relax. 
All lined up by the waterfront. 

Flower baskets were looking great with beautiful flowers. Over there was 
an small bridge, white in color and delicate, giving a look, like made of 
plastic. It looked to me that I am wandering somewhere in the land 
of fantasy. Amazing, I enjoyed my moments. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk