Every Relationship Matters


The Many Moods of Garden Benches (With images) | Small garden bench, Stone  garden bench, Concrete garden bench

















Tuesday -- Beautiful sunny cold morning 17 C. It is 10.15, I am done
with my downstairs chores. Done with my breakfast, with emptying the 
dishwasher, making tea for my son and watching the Headline News.
Time to enjoy my time alone slot now. 

I am sitting in my room with my friend, my computer. I will slightly 
open my windows to have a view of my front garden and also of my 
neighborhood. It is cold but will be fine. 

This Covid 19 staying home period, opened up so many windows for me. 
I always loved my room but never realized that it can play such an 
important part in my life. 

It is comfortable and I have everything here whatever I need to get busy, 
to spend my time. I mean, my computer and my writing accessories.That
is enough for me. But to be honest, I never paid attention that I can enjoy 
here my time too. 

This staying home period opened up the real aspect and the real meaning 
of life. Before that I was just focused on my own life and on my other fellow 
Humans. Now I realized that there are other Creatures around, who matter 
a lot in our lives. We never have time to pay attention to them.

I think, we Humans are too self centered. We like to live in our own world. 
We are superior to all other Creatures.They need us. We don't. Our ego 
never allows us to think much about them. 

We have to realize that everything matters, so are other creatures, 
in our lives. We have to build relationship with them. It will be of great 
helpto distract ourselves, to take an exitWe will be much relaxed, 
much happier after.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk