Value Your Morning Delivery Pack


Garden Bench Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock









Dear Readers, I am not getting
your comments, may be it is
due to Glitch. 

I am never busy, to write 
you back. Trust me.



Monday -- Bright beautiful hot morning 29 C now, will be 33 later. 
I start my mornings, writing beautiful most of the times.This is, to give 
signal to my mind that everything is good. Nothing to worry about.  

Mornings play very important part in our day. We never have to start 
our day with gloomy, long faces. It will ruin our entire day plan.First thing, 
after we are out of bed, try to distract yourselves towards something 
positive.

I grab my computer, switch it on and write anything positive. Like Bright 
beautiful morning. No matter, it is burning hot, raining or it is sub zero 
temperatures in our Canadian winter days. I don't care. 

I have to deliver positive message to my Brain, so it can lead my body 
to positive direction and to push it away from thinking negative. We don't 
have to leave all the burden to our brain. We have to do our part too.

After I am awake and out of my bed. I do my five minutes stretching 
exercises on my bed room carpet. This is to revive my body. I can do that, 
to share the burden of my brain. We have to be supportive, to make sure 
that we are on the same track, aligned. 

We have to make our day, not to waste and bin our twenty four hours,
deposited in our checking account, every morning. We have to value 
this precious morning delivery from God.

Make use of it, to brighten your day and also the day of other creatures 
around. Keep ready your day plan, to get busy and to stay away from 
negative thoughts.That will poison our mind and lead to ruin our lives.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk