Take This Staying Home Period like a Pause


Framework for a Garden Retreat (With images) | Backyard, Patio ...

















Tuesday -- Hot sunny beautiful morning 24 C, will be 34 in the afternoon.
I am done with my breakfast, in my room now enjoying my morning 
tea and company of my computer. 

On hot days I draw curtains of my bedroom windows. It makes room
cozy, gives a cool look and comforts too. However, I leave it slightly open
to look through, to keep myself connected with the world outside.

Nowadays we don't have many places to visit, to take an exit from this 
staying home situation. My bedroom window works for me like a window
of opportunity, to change my scenery.

"Staying home period" is not bothering me anymore. I think we have 
to take it like a period of "Pause". Time to take exit from our busy 
routine, to let our mind wander in the open fields of Nature, to behold, 
observe and absorb the beauty, to enjoy our time.

This "Staying Home Period" opened up so many windows for me. 
I realized that to be happy and enjoy, is not so simple.There are so many 
steps, stages, depth and intensity of happiness.

The real happiness, the real joy is something else. I believe, Happiness 
is a vast subject. It demands lots of patience, to study, to explore.
I concluded that the Real happiness travels through our bodies, goes 
deep down, to touch our souls. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk