Needs Time and Patience to get flourished


7 Landscaping Ideas for Beginners | Better Homes & Gardens












Friday -- Bright beautiful hot morning 27 C now, will be 30 later in the
evening. It is 10.15, I am done with my breakfast and with watching the 
Headline News. I will empty the dishwasher after. 

I am now in my room, sitting with my computer. I have drawn the curtain 
down of one of my window. It will make my room cozy. I slightly opened 
up the other window, to hear the birds and to let the air enter from outside.

Things from outside will change the inside of my room and inside of my 
own self too. Look for things to make your daily routine life, brighter. 
Any change always ends up into something positive. 

Try to change your scenery. The venue, the location, the atmosphere even  
the change of spot at your house, will help you out, to stay away from 
thinking negative and to stay on positive track.

I never stay long in my room. I keep on shunting from my room to
downstairs, to my kitchen and to the TV lounge. To drink water, to make 
banana shake, to empty the dishwasher, to make something for my family.

I keep with me bunch of things to do list, to have a reason to go 
downstairs, to add up my steps and to change the scenery. This works 
like faucet of happiness for me

My youngest daughter just called me. She lives in Reading, England. 
My other daughter, the middle one, who lives in Grimsby, also joined. 
It was like a conference call. 

They were busy. It is already afternoon in England. My youngest one 
was going to Tesco, to get groceries. My middle one has to go with her 
husband, to visit one of their friend, for condolence.

 I am going through my Facebook messages. I got the message from my 
childhood friend, after about about a week. She use to write to me, every 
day. I was worried for her. She is fine now, was not well for a while.

Everything matters in our life, the atmosphere, the people around and 
also the people, we have relationship, we feel connected. We have to be
there for them in their difficult moments. 

She is in Perth, Australia, but doesn't matter. My message will be fine for 
her.Trust in relationship is everything. Sometimes, even our visit doesn't 
serve any purpose, if there is no trust in relationship. 

Trust takes time, to build up, to flourish.This is not an overnight thing. 
It is a two way process. Everything works on give and take system. 
Nothing works one sided. It needs time and patience too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk