That will be Cherry on Top


The Many Moods of Garden Benches | Better Homes & Gardens



















Thursday -- Beautiful bright hot morning 20 C now, will be 26 later in 
the evening. My nights are good for now. Having good sleep. Days also
good and brighter. No complaints. Life is good.

Day before, it was rain so today I don't have to water my front garden. 
Watering plants and garden is one of the faucets of happiness for me. 
Today I have to find something else.

We have to keep looking for things to get busy and to be happy. My son 
is busy with his work so lake trip is doubtful today. We don't have to rely 
on others for the things, to find happiness.

To make our day, to make our own self happy, comes under our 
department.This is our personal matter. Not anyone else responsibility.
Not the responsibility, even of other creatures. 

We don't have to wait for birds and butterflies, to make our day. If they do,
it will be cherry on top. We have to make our own schedule, our own day 
plan to get busy, to stay away from thinking negative. A simple recipe
to lead a happy life.

Weather and our health are not the only factors, which affect our walks. 
Sometimes, we don't feel like to go out. It is not a big deal. We can enjoy 
our time, we can make our day, in our home sweet home too. 

Watch your favorite shows, read Book / Magazine. Enjoy cup of tea / coffee
sitting at your favorite spot, in your house. Make calls to the people, 
you like to connect.

Or open the window of your room, to connect with world outside. 
That will be more than enough to make your day. Go ahead. 
Just do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk