His Personal Data Account


18 Creative Small Garden Ideas - Indoor and Outdoor Garden Designs for  Small Spaces














Monday -- Beautiful mixed sunny cloudy humid morning with 33 C, later 
will be 35. Rain is on the way in the evening. I was awake at my usual 
time, did my 5 minutes body stretching on my bed room carpet, to get 
myself revived.

It was not a good night sleep for me. In one of those nights, I use to keep 
shunting between my bed, to bathroom and to my table, to take refuge,
to be with my computer.

Same episodes in these mornings. My body tries to ignore my commands.
I know it will take time to get it back on track, to listen to me. Not my 
body's fault. But not mine too.This is my age. Not me.

Like all other stages, so is old age. It is one of the stages of cycle of life.
Not for we Humans but for all other Creatures. Every stage is unique 
with it's own beauty, with it's own characteristics. 

We traveled through the long beautiful journey of our lives, gathering
moments of happiness, passing through various stagesEnjoyed well.
Now why this, I mean with load of complaints, sitting at the platform, 
with our long faces.

My Dear, we have to accept our age as any other stage of our life. Take it
whatever is there with grace. Find moments, to be happy, to get relaxed. 
Try to move on, to travel ahead.We don't know how many more miles, 
we have to go further. 

These are confidential matters, we don't have to worry about.This is all 
locked in God's Personal Data Account. We never have to try, to log in 
His Personal Files.

My Friends in Ireland, I wish my friend, the Cafe Manager can somehow
be able to continue his business. Hope you people will help him out. Thanks. 

Dear Reader, who was doing two Jobs before. I can post my Blogs but don't 
get comments from you people. I am not busy. I always write you back 
whenever I get your comment. Trust me.

My Student Friends, I am happy for you people. Looks everything getting 
back to normal. It is great. Say Hi to all my Friends over there. I love you 
all, my friends. 

You are having tough time at home. My dear, I know, this period is not 
easy. Not only for you people but for everyone else.You feel stuck, nowhere 
to go. I can understand. Parents love you people.They are stuck too. 

Have patience. Things are getting better. 
There is always light at the end of tunnel. 
This Too Shall Pass, my Friends. 

My Friend, Mother in law of the Happy Reader, at our age, our nerves are 
not strong enough to tackle things around.We get frustrated. Living with 
family is not easy. People around are of different ages.

There are so many factors so many things, which keep on bothering us. 
The main factor is our age gap.We being seniors have to be realistic and  
try to understand that it is their age, to enjoy their lives.

There is nothing wrong with that. We people have to give space to our kids, 
to let them enjoy their own life. We don't have to intrude into their personal 
life. I hope you will understand, my Friend. 

Have patience. God loves those, who try to forget and forgive. 
Life is not to mess up with all this. It is gift from God.Why to waste 
in making miserable others lives miserable and of ours too. 
Not worth it.

Kris Dear, I am sorry to say that Father is the same. No change. He is 
always there to make my friends, Hannah and Niklas lives miserable. 
It hurts me lot. 

Now he is yelling at my friend, the Neighbor. That is too much. 
Father behaves like a kid. He wants everything, whatever others have.
Ask him to leave everyone alone. Please let Niklas enjoy his own life.

My Friend, Dear Niklas, I am not getting your comments. Due to Glitch, 
I get comments after around two weeks. I will never be busy to write you 
back. Trust me. Please take care of your Mom. I will keep on praying for 
you people. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk