Try to put Smile on the Faces around


Garden ideas - small garden ideas | House & Garden


















Friday -- It is humid morning 21 C will be hot in the afternoon, feel like 34.
Rain is on the way. It is quiet and still like wait and see situation. No wind,
no birds, no squirrel. All staying home, following the Directive.

Yesterday was very busy day for me. My niece's uncle passed away in Covid,
back home. All the sisters were very close to him. I called them. It means 
a lot for the people at the time of their difficult moments.

Calls give people assurance that they are not alone to face their moment 
of grief.There is someone to share, someone, you can talk to. Like you are 
offering your shoulder, your hand, to hold, to support the seeking soul.

It is our duty to make the day of our fellow Humans.To comfort and to 
put smile on the faces around. What goes around comes around. We will 
get happiness out of all that in return.

Anyway, I was talking about my yesterday. I use to empty the dishwasher, 
water my front garden and help to put the groceries away. For me this is 
like must for me. I believe we have to contribute, have to do things for 
the household, we live in.

Yesterday was one of my grandson's birthday, the middle one, 
Master Golden. I made special sweet dish of his choice to make him 
happy. It is great to be part of the special day of your loved ones.

I believe everything around matters a lot in our lives. Specially the people.
We have to keep on spreading happiness and try to put smile on the faces
around. This helps to stay positive, to keep us away from thinking negative.

It is 12.30, I am at lake. It is beautiful. All my friends, the White Butterfly, 
the Black Squirrel, the Birds, everyone is here by the lake. They were not 
staying home. 

Seagulls and Ducks are also here. Five beautiful brown Ducklings are 
enjoying with their parents. Water looking great.There is so much to 
enjoy, to observe and to cherish. 

This all is more than enough to make my day. Lake is just 5 minutes away 
from my place, Pickering.This is extra luxury, easy to go there to have good 
time. I am thankful to God Almighty for keeping me mobile to be able to do 
things on my own. Please do keep watching over me. Love You Dear God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk