Not done yet, I am still in the Rink


30 Beautiful Garden Pictures - Images of Gorgeous Spring Gardens


















My Dear Readers, I will never be busy to answer you 
back. My Friends. Due to Glitch I am not getting any comments.
I got today after two weeks.

I request all my Dear Readers to pray for my Friend, the Smile Addict.
He is in hospital. Please keep him in your prayers. Thanks.


Monday -- Beautiful sunny morning 14 C. No chances of rain today. 
It is calm quiet day to enjoy to do whatever you want. I am doing 
my laundry, changing my bed sheets. It will be two loads, just small 
ones of sheets, towels and of my clothes.

I checked my table calendar, it is time for my hair wash. At this age,
not easy to remember so I note things down. I don't wash my hair 
every day. Not enough left so have to be careful. 

I am done with my laundry and my hair shower. Time for my kitchen 
for dishwasher and to make banana shakes.Today it will take more time
as my eldest grandson, the Lucky Guy and my youngest one, the Slurpee 
Boy both are here. I will make for them. My daughter in law wants too.

Master Golden, my middle one is still sleeping so making five glasses not 
six. Putting smile on the faces around, will give us happiness and will
boost our morale. We start thinking that we are not done yet, we are 
still in the Rink. Go for that. 

It is 12.30. My youngest daughter called me in the morning. She was 
going to hospital. Her left hand was not in good condition. Swelling and 
not able to move. She was at school at that time.  

Schools in England are open from today. She just messaged that now 
waiting for her X Ray report. Nowadays it is not good idea to visit 
hospitals. But in situations like this, you don't have any choice.

Weather looking great.Two brown Rabbits enjoying on my back garden. 
Lush green grass changed the entire look of my front garden. It was rain 
for the last few days so my neighborhood gardens also looking beautiful.

Red flowers smiling from across. Basketball net is back to life. Couple 
of kids playing around, making the atmosphere full of life. My neighbor 
in front, taking his dog for a walk. 

People are cautious, still it looks that things now slowly getting back 
to normal. Great, this is positive signal. It is 4.30, I am getting ready 
to walk on my driveway, to top up my steps.

My friend the Cafe Manager in Ireland, I am not getting comments. 
I got today after two weeks.You need two guards then go ahead. 
I am happy for you. Say Hi to all my Friends in Ireland. 
How my Friend the Priest doing? Say Hi to him too.

Dear Jimmy, Tiara, Cleo, Kim and all my friends at your place, I am 
happy that you people are still managing and enjoying your walks. 
Got your messages after two weeks.

My Dear Friend "N", I am sad that you are feeling low because of me.
I go to places but my Dear, I mentioned so many times that I enjoy my time,
sitting in my TV lounge too, watching my back garden view. I enjoy sitting 
in my room and try to enjoy my front garden. 

Please don't feel sad.There are so many things, we can enjoy. Sitting in our 
room, watching through window. The birds, the sky, the colors, which go 
on changing every moment. 

God provides us so many opportunities to enjoy and to be thankful. 
Life is a gift from God. We have to value that, to make Him happy. 

Dear Brenda, Jasmeet, Craig, Marg and all my friends at your place. 
Just got your comments. I am sad to know that my Friend, the 
Smile Addict is in hospital. 

If you please can give my message to him and his wife that I will pray 
for him. I wish him to get well soon. How is his son? Say Hi to him. 

Dear Retirees I am not getting comments. Please have patience. I know 
things are not easy. Try to get busy to stay away from thinking negative. 
I will pray for you people. My Friends. God is watching over all of 
us. Keep that in mind please.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk