Other creatures count into your lives too


257 Best Benches images | Garden bench, Outdoor gardens, Garden inspiration


















Saturday -- Bright beautiful hot humid morning 31 C now, will be 34 later.
It is 10. 30, I am in my room with my computer. Today I woke up late,
sleep was not good last night. 

My son planning to go for his Kayaking. Everyone sleeping. I am getting 
ready to go with him. It is hot and I will walk around so have to wear 
something light.

He will go to Petticoat Creek. It will be crowded and difficult to find 
some spot in the shade. I will see. For now I am focusing on getting 
ready to go. We have to avail any chance to change our scenery.

It takes usually two hours so I am taking one Granula bar and of course 
my water bottle. I never forget my water bottle. I am all set to walk 
around, to enjoy my time alone slot. 

It is 11.30, I am at the Creek, my son is busy with setting up his kayak. 
I will take the air pump and anything else, he wants to put in the van. 
I have car keys with me. Parking is far but not too far.

My son left with his Kayak. I am on my own now. I can't see any place 
to take shelter. It is 33 C now. I am going to across the pedestrian 
bridge, to try my luck. 

On the left side there are some trees. It is a cozy spot. If I can find space 
there. Usually people sit there with their chairs, to do fishing.That spot 
is always busy. I can try that place.

It is great. just one person sitting here, lot of space.There is no bench, 
no seating, just grass. I never sit down, I like to walk around so wont 
be any problem. Main thing is that, it is not crowded.

Oh, it is too humid here. Difficult to stand for even a while.That is the 
reason, no one here, just one person sitting. I have to find another place,
somewhere in shade. Nothing here. I think it is better to walk. 

I am now standing at the lookout. It is sort of small bridge. I can see the 
scenic view in front. Green leaves decorated with white beautiful Lotus  
flowers. Some yellow buds are also in between.

Two Swan enjoying with their kids, floating on the surface of blue water. 
Couple of ducks are also here, with their family. I can hear all sorts of 
birds, from around. Marshy land is on my right.There is so much to look
through, to enjoy, to cherish.

Who cares that weather is hot and humid. I don't. I am fine. Of all of 
my things, I am always thankful to God, the most, for giving me the ability
to enjoy time on my own

I don't have to look to anyone, to give me company. I don't have to wait 
for calls from my daughters, to make my day. God was so kind to teach
me to look at other Creatures.

They are always there. We just look at them but never give a thought 
that they can play an important role in our lives.They can not only make 
our day but can make us able, strong enough, to not to look at other 
people's mood and attitude, to give us company. 

We can lead our own life. Doesn't mean, we have to be like an anti 
social sort of personality but we don't have to be like a burden for 
our family. Just give them a break and try to find to do things 
on your own.
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk