Talk to your body listen to your body


15 DIY Potting Bench Plans - How to Make a Potting Bench












Due to Glitch
I am not getting comments 
from my Dear Readers.
I got some after
around two weeks



Sunday -- It is hot sunny morning 31 C now , will be 34 later. No chance 
of rain not today, not tomorrow. It was good that I watered my front garden 
last evening. 

It is 11.45, I am just back from the lake. It was crowded. Lots of people 
were there. Some enjoying in water with their boats and Kayaks. Couple 
of them were swimming. Some with family, some walking with their dogs. 

It was great that people were enjoying, also maintaining the distance.
Is is good to be careful. Precaution is always a better option.Water 
sparkling under the sun.Water was deep blue at some places

My youngest grandson was awake before I was leaving for the lake. 
I made peanut butter jam sandwich and banana shake for him.  
You always feel good to put smile on the faces of the people around.

I have to do laundry and change my bed sheets. Recently our basement 
is renovated. My grandson, the middle one, Master Golden now moved 
to his new room in the basement. He is still sleeping.

I switched my laundry timings, now I do now my laundry in evenings.
We have to be flexible to adjust with the situations in our  household.

Yesterday I did one load as I was watering the garden.Today I will do 
the other one of my sheets and towels. We have to be busy and do things 
on our own but we also have to keep track of our breaking point.

Breaking points can be emotional and also be physical. In either case, 
we have to take an exit from the situation. Quit or postpone your actions. 
Give time to your body. 

Mind and body are very connected like two in one. One is off, the other 
one will not cooperate. Balance will be out. Mind wont take lead to direct 
our body to act positively. 

Don't have to overdo things but we don't leave our body to get lethargic. 
It will be difficult to bring things back on track after that. We have keep 
a check and balance. 

Talk to your body and listen to your body too. Nothing works one sided.
There is always give and take in every relationship. Same is with our mind 
and body.Talk to them but listen to them too. Listening is always great.


My Dear Friends in Ireland, my friend, the Cafe Manager is losing his 
business. He might go bankrupt and have to close the cafe. I need your 
support for that. Please help him out. Thanks.

Dear Reader, who was doing 2 Jobs before.You read my Blogs 
but never listen to me. Please stop doing groceries for your colleague. 

Dear Retirees, I am happy to know that you people are going to Cafe.
It is great to have meetings with social distancing. You people can connect
and will also be having time to get out, to enjoy. Please continue that.

My friends, living with family is tough not only for we seniors but for 
everyone else in the house. It needs lots of patience and compromise.
We have to give space to the people around and avoid to interfere 
in other's personal matters. Things will be much better after that.

My Smile with Smile friends, this staying home, is difficult situation 
for everyone around in the household. We parents have to be more patient 
and considerate. Kids and Teens are stuck, nowhere to go. It is not their 
nature. 

They feel frustrated. It is but natural. No their fault. We being adults have 
to realize all that. Don't be hard on them. Give them some space and some 
liberty too. Have patience my Dear. This Too Shall Pass, my dear.


I haven't got all the comments, may be I will get by tomorrow.
I will write for you my Dear. I am never busy to talk to you
my Friends. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk