Path of Peace and Tranquility


18 Creative Small Garden Ideas - Indoor and Outdoor Garden Designs ...














Monday -- Beautiful morning. It is 17 C, a bit cold. I am in my kitchen 
busy, making my breakfast. Oatmeal porridge, stir fried egg and my 
morning cup of tea. It is Monday, working day. 

My son is busy with his computer, with his work and his meetings. 
Nothing good to watch on TV so I skipped sitting in the TV lounge. 
I am in my room with my computer, enjoying my morning cup of tea.

I am looking through the window to enjoy the view of my front 
garden and my neighborhood. It looks breezy. Magnolia tree on the 
left, is with it's body all covered with green around, looks full of life. 

Red wooden bench at the corner is looking great on the lush green
grass. Red flowers are smiling from the front garden of my neighbor
across. My neighbor in front, looks ready to take his dog for a walk.

My next door neighbor, is busy with his garden. Pink Phonsia flowers 
are in full bloom on the garden of, next to his house.There is so much 
to look around to enjoy through this window of mine. Life is good. 
No complaints.

I think there are always somethings around, to observe and to enjoy. 
We have to take time off from our busy routine, to pause, to have a look 
and to cherish. Give yourself a break and try to diffuse your mind.

Stop thinking for a while, neutralize your mind to absorb the beauty 
of Nature scattered all around. Sometimes we have to get rid of our 
thoughts and have to take some time off. 

Our mind is full of staggered thoughts.There are some good thoughts 
too but mostly are negative ones, which go on blooming like weeds, 
polluting our mind, leaving no space for our positive thoughts to
flourish.

When we have good moments and enjoy our time, it acts like killer 
to our negative thoughts. It goes on clearing weeds from our mind.
This also acts like watering and pruning our positive thoughts.

Try to pause, to admire the beauty of Nature and the things and people 
around. Our thinking can change the outlook of our entire life. It can 
shift the track, the path of our life. Positive thinking will take us away
from feeling low and getting depressed. 

Life is the same for everyone. It all depends how we take it. Life is 
like an unpaved path, a trail with bushes around. We have to find 
our route, the route of living a happy life. The roue of peace and 
tranquility.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk