Flowers Smiling Lotus all Around


Blue Lotus Water Garden - Melbourne















Wednesday -- Beautiful morning. It was rain last evening so not hot today.
It is 10.30, slightly cold 17 C. I am in my room with my computer. I opened 
my window to connect with the world outside.To hear the birds, to get the 
feel of Breeze.

There is so much green all around. Red flowers from across are smiling, 
look happy. My daughter, the middle one, just called. Nothing special, 
it was brief, just a chit chat. 

Our kids are busy with their work and family. We have to appreciate for
whatever time they can have for we parents. We have to keep in mind that 
they are already under pressure, dealing matters of their own family. 

We don't have to add up their pressure. We have to close our "Demands" 
file, try to be considerate and be realistic. It is 11. 45, my son is leaving 
for lake. I am getting ready to go with him, to walk around. 

It is 12.30, I am at Petticoat Creek, my son is busy with his kayaking. 
I am standing at look out spot. It is sort of small bridge. 

Lotus looking beautiful, in front. On my right, is Marshy land. Birds are 
having fun, enjoying there. Such an atmosphere to walk around, to enjoy 
my time alone slot. 

Thank you God for keeping me mobile, doing things 
on my own and be able to enjoy my own time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk