Try to find to get busy to be happy


30 Beautiful Garden Pictures - Images of Gorgeous Spring Gardens

















Friday -- It is 10 in the morning. Beautiful sunny breezy day. I am in 
my room, enjoying my cup of tea and the company of my computer. 
My daughter, the middle one is done with her exams. My youngest 
daughter messaged me. She will be going to make a conference call. 

She will connect with, whoever will be available. My son is busy with his 
work. My eldest daughter lives in Edmonton. She is in the time zone of
two hours behind that in Toronto and seven hours of that in England.

She is working too so I don' t think she will be there. Anyway, I use to 
talk to her in late afternoons or at night. While making calls,we have 
to keep in mind the time that will be good for the other person.

Our calls must be, welcome ones, to make that person's day, not to ruin 
that.Today I don't have to do my hair wash, no laundry. I have to find 
things to get busy with my day. I will make carrot desert. Everyone 
likes that.

We have to live in day tight compartment. Leave no space, no time for  
negative thoughts. Of course I will make banana shake for my son and  
for myself, will empty the dishwasher and make lunch for my son.

I do that as my daily routine activities. We have to contribute in the 
household, we live in. I cut fruits to give night time snacks to my grand 
kids. It feels good, to put smile on the faces around. What goes around 
comes back to you. Such a simple recipe for happy living.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk