Divide Your Day into Slots


18 Creative Small Garden Ideas - Indoor and Outdoor Garden Designs ...














Thursday -- Beautiful morning 23 C will be hot 32 later. It is 9.30, I am 
enjoying my morning tea, sitting in the TV lounge, watching my favorite 
show. I like old shows, I think we like what we can relate to.

It is 10.15, I am in my room with my computer. Enjoying my time, 
watching the scenic view of my front garden through my bed room 
window and also browsing my Facebook messages.

We have to divide our day, into slots.Time to do our routine activities.
Time to enjoy.Time to socialize, to connect with family and friends.
These are all like faucets, to drain happiness.

Yesterday was my Mom's death anniversary. I called my brother, sisters
and also to my childhood grade five friend. She lives in London, England. 

I also called one of my other friend. She lives in Markham, 20 minutes 
away from my place, Pickering. We did our Masters together, more than 
half a century back. It is great to share your special moments with your 
loved ones, specially your moments of grief. 

Today is my grandson's birthday, of the middle one, Master Golden. 
I made special sweet dish of his choice. I feel great to be part of his 
special day. We will order some nice dinner, to celebrate.

It is 5.30, I am at Petticoat Creek, enjoying the scenic view, the beautiful 
lake. Ducks floating on the deep blue body of water. Seagulls are around.
Birds busy in chit chat, enjoying their company. Life is good. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk