Will be A Next Time









Grimsby
England
29 July 2016


I am at Freshney Place Mall
here even in weekdays
Mall close at 5.30 pm
My daughter busy in getting her shoes
I am walking around
now sitting on the wooden bench
in front of  " Next " it is a big
clothing store

I just noticed  " Bhs "
British Home Store
has sign of closing down sale
it is also a big chain store
you never know how quickly everything
goes upside down

Now I start thinking about the
Big Big Canadian High Tech Company
" Nortel " it was gone in no time

In Freshney Place Mall there is a
big Market Place an indoor big Market
which closed at 5 pm

I am 5 minutes away from my
favorite spot Grimsby Railway Station
it is raining so can not go now
there will be a next time
for now I am enjoying my Blog writing


Comments

  1. I think I am getting a free ride with you on your trip. Thank you for taking me along

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smile is the best. I love her blog. Thanks Smile

    @ mrizvi: Please read. You dont know what you are missing

    ReplyDelete
  3. good post

    @ everyone: I do read. I am not sure why everyone is so interested in my reading and comments

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful blog.

    @ mrizvi: I dont think you do. My Smile makes writes so beautifully and you are missing out

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dies ist ein guter Blog.

    @ mrizvi: Bitte lesen Sie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am enjoying the travel too. I read the blogs often. Thank you for sharing

    @ mrizvi: I tend to agree with others that you are not reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Mrizvi @Juan please stop commenting these useless phrases you don't add anything to the blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone please stop commenting on what Mrizvi says because you guys are just making the comments more interesting than the blog Mrizvi has been commenting for a long time and if he didn't read it, he would eventually stop. Smile has taught us to bring positivity and Smile thank you for another great Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Today I am in London Long Drive
    Started my Journey at 12.30 now at 8.30 pm
    I am at My another Daughter Place Thornton Heath Croydon
    I was tired but now no more
    As I saw Your Comments
    Feeling Happy
    I salute All My Great Readers who Always make my Day
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Madam, thank you so much for remembering us, even though you are on vacation. I look forward to read your blog but please dont feel that you need to write everyday for me. I dont want to be selfish

    @ mrizvi: Please read. Madam Smile is so kind and her blogs are so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk