Croydon Center

















I am in London in the Heart of
Croydon Center sitting on a shiny steel bench
road is full of people
it is 5 pm Mall closes at 6 pm
but it is Summer time so late shopping
hours and now will close at 7 pm

Parking is 3 pounds for 2 hours
you can not park for one hour
so minimum have to pay 3 pounds

Lloyds Bank is at my front
Marks and Spencer very old and
prestigeous multistory store is behind me
now I am in McDonald
the ever green eat out Place
it is like Walmart store 
within reach of common average
Middle class

Now I see House of Fraser the top class
store Zara - Aldos all here
Thornton No.1 Chocolate store
Costa the Cafe people love here
Primark multistory Big Big
store very popular for everything

My daughter and my Son family all
are busy in the Mall
I am not a shopping person
so enjoying my own time

Croydon Center has two separate Malls
Whitgift and Centrale the road between
is Path to walk around and connect both
at the end of Path on both sides are
Telephone Booth in Red color
so typical of London
now vanishing because of Cell phones
at one end of Path Trams and buses
both available

It is August 20th Sunny still at 6 pm
we need light jacket
I am in double shirt can't sit outside
it is chilly

It is school holidays time so
Teenagers are everywhere enjoying
Happy faces with No Worries
they have their full life ahead
time to play and have fun
looking at their faces reminds me of
my school days period
Time flies Enjoy Your Today
Don't wait for Tomorrow


Comments

  1. enjoying sunshine? I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is having a wonderful time in London and sharing all those details with her readers' family. Thank you Smile.

    @mrizvi: Please read. You will probably enjoy the details about Croyden Center

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Madam Smile, you are so kind to us. You share so much information and always ends with some advice that we can use in our daily life

    @ mrizvi: Please don't be offended but you should read this

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still enjoying these blogs. The writing makes me picture the town very clearly - as if I am there with Smile. Thank you Smile for taking me along for the ride

    @ mrizvi: Please read and you will enjoy it too

    newbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. From a recent retiree perspective, these blogs help give me positivity and direction. Thank you Smile

    @ all readers: Has mrizvi every responded to your requests to read?

    Recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Smile for continuing to write every day. I usually read these blogs while having my breakfast. They are part of my daily routine

    thaanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these blogs too. I specially like the fact that there is always something that we can take away from them. Thanks Smile for that

    @mrizvi: Please read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am thankful to you Smile for continuing to provide us with the daily dose of "Smile material" even though you are enjoying time with your only Son and 3 Daughters

    thank you
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Dave: Smile's son has left with his family. My Smile wrote the blog when he was still there. This is how much she cares about us that she preferred to write for us when her entire family was there

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Smile est le meilleur. Elle prend vraiment soin de sa famille et de ses lecteurs. Je vous remercie

    @mrizvi Lisez s'il vous plait

    ReplyDelete
  11. Estoy tan impresionado que estaban pensando en sus lectores cuando podría tener un día con su familia.

    También quiero pedir disculpas que yo no he tenido la oportunidad de escribir. He estado leyendo, pero he estado ocupado

    @mrizvi: Por favor lee. Esto te ayudará

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear smile,

    Your work is so interesting you should honestly think about writing a book. Everyday of yours seems like an adventure and I just want to keep on reading.

    A Fellow Writer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Smile, sorry for my late comment, but today I was busy spending time with myself, as you do and have advised me to do. It is now the end of the day, but I thought to myself, there is no way I can finish my day without reading one of your blog post. Thank you for completing my day.

    Xin Miller

    ReplyDelete
  14. Smile,

    Another thought-provoking post. I'd love to hear about your school days, maybe that can be your next post?

    From Spectator :)
    @mrizvi Please do not demean our Smile's work, she works too hard and your lack of appreciation is insulting to her and her readers community. Saying 'good post' every single day makes us believe you have no care for her work and no time, please let us know differently by sharing what you truly think of Smile's work (you should start by actually reading it.)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Smile,
    Thank you for the advice you give your readers, my mother included. Because of you, she is wanting to change her outlook on life. For that, I am forever indebted to you and cannot thank you enough.

    Jane
    @mrizvi if you keep harassing our Smile, I will report you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My Smile is getting more and more readers.

    @ Jane and Spectator: Thanks for joining the readers' family. Also it is good that you are putting pressure on mrizvi, so she can start reading

    @mrizvi: Please read

    ReplyDelete
  17. I enjoyed today's blog. I have heard about Croyden from my neighbour and appreciate you describing it in intricate details

    @ mrizvi: Please read

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello My Readers Family
    I Love You All
    Dave Karen Boris Batman Superwoman
    Jane Xin Fellow Writer Fellow Spectator
    Newbie New Retire Plunker mrizvi
    My Precious Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    I thank you all for making my Day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk