Knock at My Door








Reading 
England

I am in Reading
in the morning
my Daughter knocked at my bedroom door and let me know that I can come
downstairs for Breakfast 

I started my day with a Smile
She knew what I take
my porridge was ready
fry egg toasted slice and
a hot cup of tea

She was sitting beside me 
with her beautiful smile
more than enough to enjoy my morning
after that she was busy with her
daughter's wedding arrangements
to be held in two days

I am enjoying her beautiful
backyard garden walking barefoot
on the grass
enjoying the flower beds and
her small kitchen garden
a very small portion with herbs
she loves gardening
she did all by herself from seeds

Weather is beautiful after yesterday rain
it is very quiet I am on my own like
totally cut off from the outer world
it is as if I am on an island and have to do
my own things

I am sitting in the garden and
talking to You Guys 
which I enjoy all the times
Thanks to Dear God
who enabled me to behold and
to enjoy things



Comments

  1. Dear Madam Smile, this is so beautiful. It is very good that you are having such a nice time. Thank you for not forgetting us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Thanks for writing every day

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Smile is the best. Congratulations and thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please accept my congratulations. Appreciate you writing regularly

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic. Congratulations

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Karen Dave Boris Superwoman and All My Great Readers
    My Blog is all because of You Guys
    Have a Great Day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk