South Hall















Reading
England

Yesterday I went to South Hall 
with my Daughter we had time alone

On the way to South Hall she was
taking the Route to show me
" Farmborough Hill School "
where her daughter did
her schooling
it was a beautiful building on
a hilly place the whole area was very scenic

South Hall is a very busy shopping area
full of Boutiques and Food
it is one hour away from Reading

I was never been there before
totally different atmosphere 
from the quiet place like Reading
very crowded buzzing and
festive atmosphere

My Daughter has to pick her daughter's 
Costume from there
after that we went to eat out at
Gifto's Place
She had pictures with me and posted
right away on Face book

She was also looking very happy
it was really a Rare Moment 
to enjoy and Cherish
I think I am a Lucky Mom

Comments

  1. This is very cool. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice description - a typical Smile masterpiece

    @ mrizvi: Please read and you can travel England without leaving the couch

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the reason why I read her blogs every day. Thank you for writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is the best. She is positive and well travelled. She writes for us every day

    @ mrizvi: Please read

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smile, you describe the details so minutely and have message at the end, This blog is the best medicine for all.

    @mrizvi: Please read and you will love it, like we all do

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ceci est un bon blog. Je l'ai apprécié

    @mrizvi: S'il vous plaît lire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was für eine schöne Beschreibung. Ich fühlte mich wie ich auch mit ihr unterwegs bin

    Vielen Dank für das Schreiben

    ReplyDelete
  8. 我喜欢经常阅读本博客。 谢谢

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smile is taking us through a tour of England - all for free. Thank you Smile

    @ mrizvi: Please read

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Dear Readers
    I Love all of You
    Superwoman Boris Plunker Batman Dave
    All of you made my Day
    Karen Dear I miss you
    Thanks Everyone please keep smiling

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am missing the daily dose of MY Smile's blog. I did read the one from yesterday as well and thought that I have commented but I guess I messed up.

    @ mrizvi: I think we are opposites, I read but didnt comment and you commented but didnt read :-)

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am missing the blog also. I am addicted to it. I dont want to impose because you are busy but if you get a chance, it will be great if you can write

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Boris I am posting My Blog everyday
    please check
    I don't know why you are not getting
    let me know if you didn't get so that I can post again
    Please check the last ones too
    I am posting everyday
    I can do again

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk