Pretend to Be Happy














Shakespeare says people are like actors 
play their part and leave
We all are actors
Everyone is living alone here
those who pretend to be Happy
are never alone 

If we cry we cry alone when we
laugh whole world laugh with us
practice to be happy
Try to enjoy your own company
you will get used to it 

Now I start my Today's Blog

Today my Son left for Toronto with his
Family his 3 Boys also gone
my two other Daughters went
back to Reading and Grimsby
I am at Thornton Heath with one of
my Daughters
She is busy with her kids and Husband

Today is very quiet so I have to push 
myself to get out
I had shower went to nearby Off License
Shop to get My Day Bus Pass for 4.50 Pounds
Top up my Lycamobile for 5 pounds

In London Transit is costly still very good
I wanted to have a walk so decided to take
Bus # 264  ---  10 minutes away
I like it's Scenic Route it goes through Farm like
Area on a narrow road very long nearly 40 minutes
route to Tooting Broadway

I have no Plans just to roam around
it is very hot and Sunny today
speed within city is 30 miles
Camera everywhere

I am enjoying the beautiful scenic journey
when you are retired you are rich in time
No pressure
My Grade 7th school friend called me
She didn't have my Cell No
she checked from my daughters to get my number

You can not imagine how lucky 
I feel about myself
She called me for tomorrow Day spend Plans
She lives on Regent Street in the
Heart of City Center
I told you when we laugh whole world
laugh with us so
she wants to spend time with me
Thank You God for give me strength
to be Happy and Enjoy my own Company



Comments

  1. thank you so much Smile. This blog gave me a lot of inspiration. I have read it once but will bookmark it and read it again.

    Your readers' family were not exaggerating when they said that you are awesome. As far as I am concerned, you are a therapist

    @mrizvi: You should start reading as well. Also, if you have concerns, you may want to bring it up to Smile also. She is great.

    Newly retired

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I am so addicted to these blogs. Today's blog is useful for all of us

    Thank you Smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Smile is awesome. Her only son and his family left my Smile and yet she was able to overcome this by creating a busy schedule. She does not need anyone to make her happy but can create a happy environment with her positive attitude.

    I wish her son can read some of these blogs

    @mrizvi: Please read and see how these blogs can be so useful

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Smile, this is a beautiful blog. Though you were writing for the gentleman who retired recently but it was good for me too. Even though I am many years away from retirement from my 2 jobs

    @ mrizvi: Please read today's blog. It is so easy. You don't need to rebel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad that I joined the readers community. It is fantastic. There is always something new and different every day

    The newbie reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Smile for posting such a nice and thoughtful blog. As others have said, it will come in handy for all of us, irrespective of where we are in our life

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  7. very exceptional post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Smile,

    I accidentally came across your blog , but I'm very glad I did. I've been busy reading your other blog posts, such a nice way to spend an afternoon. Your writing is beautiful and it is fascinating to follow your journey to the unique places you visit. My mother is coming from China tomorrow, she has anxiety and depression, not knowing what to do with herself. I will show her your blog and show her how great life can be. You are an inspiration to us all, thank you for your time and words.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our Smile is pure class. She provides inspiration and guidance to a no. of people. Thank you Smile

    @ mrizvi: Time to read these blogs. You will learn so much from them

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is the best. I loved her idea of pretending to be happy. I read an article somewhere that if you keep pretending to be happy then you will eventually be happy. Thank you Smile for continuing to write to us. Your son should have realized that when you are by yourself, you will feel lonely. I hope he is a regular reader of your blogs

    @mrizvi: Please read. You will love these blogs. We will like to say to you one day that "She is the best teenager"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Smile, this is fantastic. I am loving it. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Hello Thanks to All the Members of
    Readers Family
    Karen Dave Boris Batman Superwoman
    Juan mrizvi Plunker Jane
    Valuable Anonymous New Retire and the New webie
    You All make My Day
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dies ist eine sehr therapeutische Blog. Interessante und sehr positiv. Herzlichen Glückwunsch an den Autor zum Schreiben

    @mrizvi: Bitte lesen Sie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nous avons apprécié la lecture. Aimerons relire encore une fois. Je vous remercie

    @mrizvi: Quand allez-vous commencer à lire les blogs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Smile are a very positive person. Thanks for writing these nice blogs

    @mrizvi: Please dont get upset but people are writing in different languages however you dont seems to be getting a message. Smile is so kind to you that she even considers you part of her readers family. She thanks each reader every day, including you (though we all know that you dont read, simply comments).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk