Peoples Park










Grimsby
England
30 July 2016

It is 22°C and sunny
perfect weather
after two days of rain
My grandson and his friend asked me
if I can take them to park
I avail every chance to get out

Peoples park is 8 minutes walk
it is a huge park
all the fun things for kids to enjoy
big pond with a sign of fishing prohibited
football ground
also arrows for tea room and toilets

I noticed football is very popular in England
just like ice hockey and baseball in Canada
people were cycling
park was not so crowded

on my way from my daughters place
to the park there was a small Alley
2 minutes walking area fully covered
by all the green
it was so cozy to walk through
that passage

pigeons were walking near my bench
such a beautiful atmosphere
I have my pen and paper to
enjoy my writing and
also walking around
what else you want



Comments

  1. My Smile is so full of positive energy. Rain or shine, she is always ready to make the best of everything

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Madam Smile, this is a beautiful post. I am enjoying the travelling with you

    @ mrizvi: Please do read.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Smile is simply awesome. She never gets bored. We have so much to learn from her

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Karen, I agree that Smile is awesome but she is MY Smile too

    @mrizvi: Please read. You are missing an insightful travel blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dit is een leuke blog . Ik geniet ervan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Interesting Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so thankful to All My Dear Readers
    who never sick of me
    Keep my Days Bright
    I Love You All
    Keep Smiling
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. My dear Smile, how can you even think that we will ever get sick of you. It is the other way around, we are so appreciative of your blogs. It keeps our day a little brighter and also keeps us grounded.

    Personally, I do appreciate that you are writing even though you are on holidays.

    Thank YOU so much

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was hoping for my regular dose of new blog but I think you have got tired of us.

    @ mrizvi: Please read. You can catch up on the previous blogs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I already posted
    Pl check
    at 5 O clock in the Morning

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boris I hope you Got it now

    ReplyDelete
  12. No, I have not been able to get it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk