To York


















From Leeds we are going to York
York is 35 minutes from here
as we go towards York now all green
scenic roads and farms
very green like in Grimsby
not like Leeds concrete look

Most of the houses are of red bricks
I see a quiet different small Church
on the way
opposite is small old style
Cross Key Pub  by  roadside

Big green trees by road 
nearby is a very big park like Hyde Park
Apartment buildings of red bricks
small Hotel " Hotel duo vin "

Now at York the main attraction
was of course centuries old Cathedral
Wall of York is worth to watch
old time wall around the city
with special gates
all special stony ancient architecture

 Bettys Tea and Coffee big Cafe
Hole in the Wall Cafe
Vanilla and chocolate icing cake
style gift shop
Thames like River walk but very run down
area I will be reluctant to sit here

York Castle was very old and the Great
Cathedral worth to watch
city of red bricks buildings

River running through City Centre
it reminded me of Dublin
Arch shaped Gates of city entrance

Pigeons walking around down town
the whole area of city center was
like Stony Path the round about
and the streets

there was a shooting for BBC 
Documentry film was going on
I had an experience to walk on the wall
there was a path to walk 
It was a unique experience 

Comments

  1. This one takes me right through the small streets of York. Fantastic.

    @ mrizvi: Please read

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is the best. She always brings her readers family along in her travels

    @mrizvi: You should at least read this blog. It will be good for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Smile for describing things in so much detail. It is like being there myself.

    My Smile is awesome. She has great observation and can write very well. The best is that she never forgets us

    @ mrizvi: Please read

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello My Readers Family
    Thanks Boris Karen Superwoman
    Dave Plunker mrizvi Batman
    and All my so Valuable
    Friends
    You All make my Day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Smile, you are really kind to us. You take us through a detailed visit every day

    Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are having a fabulous time. And the rest of your reader family is enjoying every minute of it with you. Thanks

    @ mrizvi: It is about time that you start reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are continuing to make us feel so privileged. Appreciate you taking the time from your busy schedule to satisfy our selfish needs of reading these blogs

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk