Dock Tower










Grimsby 
England

Diana, Prince of Wales Hospital
is the only hospital in Grimsby area
My daughter's husband going to another
Wing of the Hospital so he was giving
a Party to his Colleagues
my daughter has to drop things for the Party
I had a chance to be at the Hospital

Way back my daughter picked up
her prescription from the
"Scartho Medical Centre"

we went to Tesco Extra for Grocery
I noticed Salmon was
3.50 pounds for 300 Grams 17.50 per KG
not cheap

In old days Grimsby was famous
for Fisheries business
Fishing Heritage Museum is there
to enjoy and to have an idea
admission ticket cost 6 pounds


weather was sunny still breeze
not an ideal day for beach
so my daughter gave
a driving tour of the town

Grimsby Dock,  the Dock Tower which
used to be an icon in old days
when Grimsby was famous for it's
fishing business

We were going through
Freeman street known for drugs
a run down area
but very useful street
you find everything here
haircut saloons computer repair shops
pond shops so many other things
you can find here

on the way home 
we passed by the beautiful parks
roads lined up with flower baskets
roundabouts with all the colorful flowers
pink white and red
everything looking great
I had my Day with my daughter


Comments

  1. What a detailed description of a small English town from my Smile. She is using her words to paint a picture for us

    @ mrizvi: Please use the opportunity to roam around England without getting off the couch. Thanks to Smile

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Madam Smile, thank you for sharing so beautiful details. I felt like I am going all over England with you

    @ mrizvi: Please read. You will enjoy it too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Smile. Appreciate you taking the time to write about your journey

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome. She is taking the entire reader family on a trip to England

    @ mrizvi: Please read. You will enjoy the journey too

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very detailed description of a small English town. Thank you for taking us, your family, with you on the ride

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Smile for providing my daily dose of this blog. I am loving it

    @ mrizvi: you know what I will suggest. Please do

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing holidays it is turning out to be. So many different places that we are visiting with our Smile

    @mrizvi: Please read. You will enjoy it a lot

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Dear Readers Family
    I am proud of all of you
    Karen Dave Superwoman Boris Plunker Batman and mrizvi
    You all are important to me
    Have a Great Day

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is so nice of you to thank us every day. You make our day

    @ mrizvi: Smile thank you every day. Please read her blog. She is so nice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk