Grimsby Station









Grimsby
England
31 July 2016

I had a chance to come at Grimsby Train Station again
I am sitting on shiny steel bench
Platforms are quiet
only few people here
1st Train to  " Cleethorpes " is due at
3.38 pm it is 3 pm
now I see some traffic

I enjoy the quietness of this place
who can imagine in such a busy life of Today
we can find a cozy small place
to enjoy
It is like I opened the gate to enter
the past decade which is fading out
like an extinct and endangered species
vanishing so quickly

only couple of pigeons and few people
not at all crowded
to be here is like Meditation
believe me I love this place
I am happy to sneak from the busy
Life of today for relaxation

I have to go now My Daughter is waiting
for me beside  " Next " Departmental Store
near the parking pay station machine
in the  " Freshney Place Mall "
I am walking towards Mall
passing through the Path
It is Sunday so Big " Halifax " bank is closed
The  " Chambers Pub " used to be
very crowded usually lots of people
sitting outside with their glasses
today only couple of them not many

Steel benches all around the Path
are also nearly vacant
The indoor Big Market Place is closed
may be because of Sunday

inside the Mall all the benches are wooden
I am sitting on a wooden bench
beside the " Next " store near
the parking Pay Machine

Enjoying " Millies Cookies "
raisin cookie cost me 1.29 pound 
This is also very old Shop like
" Thornton Chocolate " Shop 

I came here again I did it
Thank You God 


Comments

  1. Dear Madam Smile, you are teaching us so beautifully. With your travel logs, you are actually showing us how to be appreciative and positive. Thank you

    @mrizvi: Please read

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is the best. She is a psychologist

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your blog, Smile. It is instructive and quite elaborate. Thank you

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is the best. I feel like I am traveling with her

    @ mrizvi: Please read. You dont know what you are missing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Мне нравится ваш блог . Они красивы и положительный результат

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this blog. I dont comment often but read regularly. Thank you Smile for taking me with you on your vacation

    @mrizvi: Please read. You will like what you see here. My gaurantee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks All My Readers
    Karen Dave Superwoman Plunker
    and All of You
    You dont know how important You people are to me
    Keep Smiling
    Have a Great Day

    ReplyDelete
  8. And YOU dont know how important YOU are to us

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk