Scunthorpe to London













Today I will be leaving Grimsby
End of Train Station's quiet and quality time
End of my Daughter's company
the way she was taking care of me
every moment without Hugs and Kisses
Every Child is different they love you
in their own unique style

I am now going to my another Daughter
Thornton Heath in London
everything has it's own plus and minus
when you have many kids 
it is tough to brought them up
it looks you are stuck 
so many years of your life are around them
looks you are wasting your time 
and your career

I think you get your Rewards
later in your Life
when you see them around 
taking time off from their busy life
from work and from their family life
No regrets you feel Lucky to have them

From Grimsby 40 minutes away is Scunthorpe
my daughter driving me to Scunthorpe
at the Big Tesco is Coach terminal
we booked the Trip to London
which includes half way one and half hours 
Coach journey it will take us to
Midland Train Station
from there we take train nearly 2 hours
to St Pancras station London 
the whole Trip cost 13 pound

I am enjoying the scenic view
all along my journey I love Trains 
from Coach different view
Sheep grazing in Farms 
Farmers houses in between looks like
village just 15 houses

I see many cars in one of the farm
I think something going on there
may be auction
Nottingham exit one hour from Grimsby
now I see exit to Birmingham and Derby
just 5 minutes after

I am on train to London now
next station is Leicester my eldest
Grandson works here last year I was here
for a Day Trip it is a Cosmopolitan city

We are at St Pancras station from here
I will take surface Train to Streatham 
I paid 4.20 pound 
My Daughter came to pick me up
to her place Thornton Heath 
20 minutes away from Streatham

In England if  you are 60 you can travel
for free but you have to be Citizen
we started our journey from Grimsby
at 12.15 pm we are at Thornton Heath
in London at 7.30 pm


Comments

  1. It seems that you have really enjoyed your journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Smile,

    I love your description. Whenever I read your work, it seems I am travelling with you. Thank you for the opportunity to travel through your words.

    Xin Miller

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful words from my new favorite blogger.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Smile,

    Your family are lucky to know someone with such an observant and creative mind. I have often read your posts but never commented, but you seem so friendly with your readers, I thought to myself today is the day I will tell you how much I admire your work. Keep Writing!

    A fellow writer

    ReplyDelete
  5. @fellow writer, seeing your comment made me also want to come forward and tell smile how much her work means to me.
    Smile, your writing is top quality. No praise of mine will ever do it justice which is why I haven't commented before.

    From Spectator :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing work, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incroyable madame de travail , s'il vous plaît continuer à écrire pour vos lecteurs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zo veel plezier in het lezen van uw werk , bedankt voor het maken van mijn dag

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile has so many people loving her! Her family and her readers' family. It is not that she is lucky but we are lucky that we have someone like her to read and discuss different things.

    @ anonymous, Jane, Xin and others: Welcome to all the new readers. You guys are all welcome in the world of Smile. You will find that she is the best. Other than mrizvi, all readers here are quite mature

    @ mrizvi: Please read. You will enjoy it

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. The description is so detailed, that I feel like I am on the journey with my Smile. Thank you Smile

    @ mrizvi: Please read

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is these variety in blogs that makes me read them every day Thanks you Smile

    @mrizvi: Please read these blogs

    ReplyDelete
  12. I noticed that other readers have commented on your blog today, Smile. It appears that the readership is growing. Thank you for writing

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Readers Family
    Sheema Karen Boris Jane Xin Dave superwoman
    Jeanine mrizvi Juan Plunker Batman
    Welcome to Fellow Writer Fellow Spectator
    Dave My Readership is not growing
    Our Readers Family is Growing
    We welcome All Valuable Anonymous Readers
    You All make my Day

    ReplyDelete
  14. Smile, you are so generous. You thanked me even though I was late with my comment! It is nice that you are saying that our family is growing. Also, it is so nice of you to keep thanking mrizvi every day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk