To Finchley Station













London
England



I started my Journey at 10 am
from Thornton Heath Road
Top up my Oyster Card from the
nearby Off Licence shop
It is a different type of Travel Card
Like pay as you go card

I put 10 pounds as I will take train so
will cost more
went to Sainsbury which is just
opposite to get Flowers and Cake
for my Grade 7th school time friend
I will see her at lunch at her place

I could not get anything like that
from Sainsbury
so taken Bus # 109 to Tesco 
which is two stops away
I got pink roses and Carrot Cake
have to pay 5 pence extra for plastic bags

Now I am all set to continue my journey
have to take #109 again to
Norbury Train Station where I will
take train to Victoria Train station 
from there Bus # 82 take me to
Finchley Station 40 minutes
to my friend place

I love Bus # 82 Route
it goes through all the sightseeing
Places Hyde Park --  Marble Arch
Selfridges The very prestigious 5 star
shopping store same as Harrods
Lords Cricket Ground 
I am sitting on the front seat at the
Upper Deck and enjoying the Tour

I don't know what will happen to my pink Roses 
which I purchased at 10 am
at the start of my Journey
but I will make sure to keep my
Love and Smile fresh for my friend
I was at her place at 12.30
it took 2 and a Half hour for the whole trip

I forgot all my tiredness as I saw My friend
happy to see me with her Smile
We were at school from 1954 to 1958
Did our High School together



Comments

  1. My Smile has friends all over the world. She loves her friends and they love her

    @ mrizvi: Please read

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate you taking the time to write, even though you were having a really busy day

    Thank you, Smile

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Madam Smile, it was very thoughtful of you to take flowers and cake for your friend. I hope you were not too tired when you reached your destination. Thank you for writing even though you were tired

    @mrizvi: This is the reason why we ask you to read. Our Smile is so good to us, you should read please. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today's blog post inspired me. As a recent retiree, I should be doing more of these things ie meeting friends, enjoying journeys. I feel that you wrote this one, keeping me (And others like me) in mind.

    Thank you Smile

    @ mrizvi: Please read. Even teenagers can benefit from this

    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are making every day a good one. Thanks for writing

    PS: I hope the flowers were fresh by the time you reached your friend

    @mrizvi: you gotta start reading

    newbie reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog is inspiring. You dont tell us to be happy but also practice it too

    Thank you for writing every day Smile.

    @mrizvi: Please read

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Smile is amazing. She has amazing friends. Every friend of yours is our friends too, please say hello to your friend from your readers' family when you see them again

    @mrizvi: start reading please

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smile is enjoying every day of her life. Not only she is enjoying, she is also writing every day. What an inspiration she is. Thank you Smile.

    @mrizvi: Please read and see what amazing things you can do as well

    ReplyDelete
  9. You travelled so much distance to meet a childhood friend. Shows us all, how much effort you make to keep relationships. Thank you for writing every day. You make our day so much better

    @mrizvi: Every day Smile thanks her readers, including you. Letting you know as it may make you read and enjoy her blogs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Hello My Readers Family
    Thank You so much
    Karen Dave Batman Plunker Superwoman mrizvi
    Boris Fellow writer New retire
    I miss Jane Xin Fellow Spectator
    My Multilingual Readers Juan
    Great Anonymous You all are so important to me
    You All make My Day

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry I missed Newbie
    where are you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Smile,

    You are on your holidays and yet looking out for my comment. It shows how kind you are to all your readers, including the ones which are new. We dont deserve this kindness.

    I did comment though. It was just before Boris did :-)

    newbie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk