Bird House














Sandhurst 
London

Yesterday was my Grand Daughters's wedding
at Radisson Hotel near Heathrow Airport

Beautiful arrangement in white theme
all flowery decorations
Guest in beautiful costumes
My daughter was happy but stressed out

Today is an in house Dinner  
a family event 
Marquee is set up in my daughter's
back garden with lights and decoration
She is busy in arrangements

I have my own company to enjoy
sitting in the back Garden at my favorite place
to enjoy the whole view
Garden is surrounded by 10 ft high Hedges
couple of trees are there one is very tall
20 ft high the other is 18 ft two trees look 15 ft to me

very quiet atmosphere a solo bird is flying
two butterfly one white the other is yellow
squirrel having brunch
at one end of the garden is a cat house
one black cat is out having a walk
the other white one is inside taking a nap

Cat house is temperature controlled
very cozy with their beds and toys
to play around
my daughter never liked cats but she
trained them so well that now they are
around her and listen to her she enjoys
their company

At my Daughter's place there is a
small Bird House two beautiful Bugis
one is white with bluish steel grey  
streaks on neck and tail
the other one is yellow with grayish streak 
on neck and tail

very quiet atmosphere 
nowadays Life is so busy that such moments 
are meditating
I love such places to take Refuge
My daughter making tea for me and
I am enjoying the whole scenery

Bugis start chatting in their low voice
looks like a singing presentation
to give a festive color
If we value the time and start thinking that
it wont be forever will fly away
Every moment will be a Treasure to us

Past is done Tomorrow we don't know
Today is everything
Enjoy the Moment we have 


Comments

  1. What a beautiful blog. I love the advice to forget the past and live in the present. Thank you Smile for continuing to write to us

    @ mrizvi: I hope you will look at today's blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is wonderful. She does not need anyone to enjoy nature. She is writing to us even though she is so busy. Thank you Smile

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the writings like today's which has made it so addictive for me that I have to read these blogs every day

    @ mrizvi: I agree with others that you will love it if you read them

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cool blog. I love the description of the cat's house. Your daughter must be well trained by you, she is so lucky

    Also, congratulations on your grand daughter's wedding

    @mrizvi: Please read. Smile is thanking you for your comments even though we know that you dont read

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belle blog. Aimer. Je vous remercie

    @mrizvi: S'il vous plaît lire avant de commenter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Der heutige Blog ist voll von deskriptive und endet mit einem sehr nützlichen suggesion . Danke für's schreiben

    @ mrizvi: Bitte lesen Sie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your grand daughter's wedding. I feel so guilty that I asked for your writings at these special times. My only excuse for my selfishness is that I enjoy them

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Madam Smile, This is so nice. Please enjoy your holidays and dont worry about us

    @mrizvi: Please read. Smile is not forgetting us even now.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. You don't know how valuable your Comments are to me
    I posted My Blog early Morning and after a while when I
    saw it was like a Big Big thing
    I am leaving to Grimsby to my other Daughter today
    You started my Day with Smile
    Thanks Superwoman Dave Batman Karen Boris and All my Dear Dear Readers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk