Mom are You OK ?













It is Wedding Day of my Grand daughter
My Daughter went for arrangements
in the morning
She was all ready to go still didn't
miss to make my Breakfast

She was a bit nervous as it is a Big Day
and a turning point in her daughter's Life

I am in her back garden 
weather is good the two Black and White
Cats are walking around
there is a light Breeze 
so leaves are giving a whispering effect

Now I see a yellow Butterfly
I am sitting on one of the
steel Garden chair at a shady place
the whole view of garden is so beautiful

Very quiet relaxing atmosphere
in front of me couple of branches
loaded with pink and white flowers
sometimes shaking due to breeze
looks like are full of joy and giving a Nod 
with their beautiful smile

Everything so perfect
next door Dog giving a Bark 
in a very low tone after a long pause
as if just wants to show it's presence
just to say Hello and that I am here 
and also enjoying

A Bird is flying 
such a peaceful but lively
atmosphere very relaxing
I am enjoying everything
still miss my Daughter's 
beautiful Smiling Face

The way she used to sneak 
in my room in spite of her
very busy schedule

taking couple of minutes off
to ask me " Mom everything fine " ?
" Are you OK "

Children don't even know
the value of these Gestures
these moments are precious to Moms
these words so important and
act like a Therapy

Moms don't need anything 
just Love and Smile of their
children
Smile gives them satisfaction 
that everything in their Children's 
Life is OK
Nothing to worry about

keep smiling please
Your Smile is very 
important to Moms


Comments

  1. This is a beautiful blog. It is poetry, substance, love, caring and positivity, plus so much more. This is one of the reason why I am so addicted to these blogs

    Thank you Smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is the best. She deserves all this because she is so positive. She teaches us that there are bumps in the road but we need to look at life positively

    thanks Smile

    @ mrizvi: You dont know what you are missing. Please read. I promise that you will enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Madam Smile, thank you for writing for us, even though you are busy. You are describing the garden so well, I feel like I am there with you

    @ mrizvi: Please read. You will like this blog a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smile, great description of your day. We all got a chance to enjoy it, and cherish it, with you. I am feeling guilty of asking you to write for my selfish needs of reading the blog regularly. Thank you for doing that though.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Smile is simply awesome

    @ mrizvi: Please read.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. 这是一个好博客。非常愉快和可读性。

    ReplyDelete
  7. Qu'est-ce un blog fantastique. Très agréable. Facile à lire . Et pleine de positivité

    @mrizvi: Vous pouvez lire cette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Labs blog . Paldies rakstīšanai

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Boris Karen Dave mrizvi and All my Dear Readers
    you all always make my Day
    Have a Great Day

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fantastic. Congratulations Smile. IT is pretty amazing that you are sharing so many good memories with us

    @ mrizvi: Please read. It is nice of Smile to be thanking you, even though you dont read

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk