Unique Day













I am at my other Daughter's Place
in Croydon
Just had my Breakfast
with  two of my daughters and
my only Son at the breakfast table
it was really wonderful
rare moments to cherish
Unique day of my Life

Children due to  their work are
scattered and when they gather for a while
it matters a lot and has to be a
place in your Memory Box

By the Grace of God I have a very close
knit family inside the house
my children are enjoying
their Chit Chat
I am sitting in the Garden
in front is 20 ft high tree loaded with
full of green leaves

at a distance there is another tree 15 ft high
in between is the Cemented Path to walk
to the main white iron gate with red
brick pillars either side and  
beautiful black grill border on the top
of the Gate

Main portion of the garden is of grass
lined all around with red bricks
it is one ft elevated garden
one 8 ft high bush of pink roses is
there on the grassy patch
conservatory with Patio opens in back garden

My chair is near the white iron gate
I am enjoying the breeze and also the
sunshine under the 20 ft high tree
which is a shady place so cool

All my children with their families are
inside watching TV
kids playing video games others having
chit chat I am sitting outside
visualize everything to enjoy

What a beautiful day of my Life
I am specially so proud of my
grand kids who are not sick of me
give their room to make me comfortable
it is really a Big thing
I mean it
Thank You God 


Comments

  1. Thank you Smile for writing. Enjoy the time with your family and thank you for remembering us. I know I am selfish but I am so addicted to these writings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is the best. She is an amazing writer and loves her readers

    @ mrizvi: Please read

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Smile's writing is so descriptive that I can imagine myself sitting next to her as she is sitting near the white iron gate and enjoying the breeze

    Thank you for writing every day for us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the picture you create with your words

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic!! thank you

    @ mrizvi: Please read. You will enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you are so nice to us. I am working on 2 jobs and use your blog for relaxation. Thank you for writing that

    @ mrizvi: Please read, you will like it too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Smile for taking us on the travels with you. I am enjoying it

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liebe dieses Blog. Es ist wie eine Reise durch England gehen . Es ist sehr anschaulich und zeichnet ein gutes Bild

    @mrizvi: Bitte lesen Sie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks All my Dear Readers
    Boris Karen Superwoman Dave Plunker Batman
    You all are very important to me
    Keep smiling please

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk