Cleetorpe Train Station













I am at Cleethorpe Beach with my three daughters
and my only son
all of their families with me

I soaked my feet into sea water 
I won't like to wet my clothes
my Grand kids were in water
others were walking around
by the water

What an atmosphere to enjoy
water beside you
Cleethorpe is a tourist spot
so it is a festive atmosphere here

When I saw the train tracks
I started trying to find Train Station 
small train stations are my favorite

I am sitting at the station at
platform # 1 on the shiny steel bench
it is 3 pm
Cleethorpe is the last stop after Grimsby
train terminates here
only 3 platforms at the station
1st train going to Manchester at 3.20 pm

It is a Tourist Spot so not quiet
in front just opposite the train tracks
is Fantasy land and
the kids play area is by the Seaside
I am so fond of such places

My Kids calling me to join
the picnic they must be waiting for me
they are thinking
I am getting bored

We always have to answer our Kids Call 
Keep in mind if they stop calling  you
we loose them
they don't need us 
We have to keep connection alive

I am enjoying the sea and the breeze
so much to enjoy

I see the Train very small just 3 Bogies
train is about to leave passengers are 
rushing
now a very different atmosphere

Between train station and sea is the
main road
it is an open air station the two ft
fence of the station is painted blue

Couple of blue wooden planters are
arranged by the fence
full of Red white and pink flowers
Now on platform # 2 single Bogie Train 
is there from Grimsby

Water was very high at 3 pm now at 5 pm
water receded meters away
I see only wet sand
where white sea gulls are walking everywhere
having their quality time
people started leaving from seaside to
the fun area and now Fish and chips 
shops are fully crowded


Comments

  1. My Smile is having a fun time and yet she is not forgetting to write for us. Thank you Smile.

    @ mrizvi: Please read the blogs if you can. Smile is enjoying time with her daughters and her only son on her holidays, yet she is writing for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the description of the station. Thank you for describing so vividly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I am enjoying the day with you, Smile. You have brought Cleethorpe to life for us

    @ mrizvi: Please read. You will enjoy this too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good description of the picnic, Cleethorpe train station and the town. Thank you for animating the day for us

    @ mrizvi: Smile thanks you every day. You might as well read. You will enjoy it too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, thank you for your consideration of us when you are spending your time with your family. They must be really lucky

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Smile is having an awesome time with her family and yet not forgetting the reader family. She has written a masterpiece, full with description and an advice at the end

    @ mrizvi: Please read. She is thanking you every day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to my Readers Family
    You made my day
    Have A Great Day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you please post today also? I am so addicted to your blog. I usually read it in the morning. I know you are on holidays with your only son and 3 daughters, so dont want to be too pushy with my request for my own selfish needs. I dont write comments but I am a regular reader

    @ mrizvi: It is my first comment but I agree with others that you should read. Smile has been nothing but gracious to you.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just Posted My Todays Blog
    I hope You got it now
    Thanks for reading
    Have a Great Great Day

    ReplyDelete
  10. I miss Karen Dave and
    My Great Chinese German French
    Spanish Lativian Readers
    They are Anonymous
    I Give All of You Value and Love
    All of You People Comments matter to me Lot
    Please keep in mind
    Have a Great Day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk