Beautiful Moments














It is morning 
I am in Croydon
had my walk for a few minutes in the back garden
of my daughter's place
at Thornton Heath
grass was slightly wet with the
morning dew it was so cool
now I am on the streets
of Thornton Heath with my son
Beautiful Moments

Today is Wedding Reception 
of my grand daughter
it is from Groom side like a Grand Finale

Tomorrow we are leaving back to Grimsby
to my another Daughter's place
where I will be having few more chances
to visit my favorite spot 
Grimsby Train Station

I love that quiet place
to be there is so relaxing
I take time off from my busy schedule 

it is 4 hours Drive from London
to Grimsby but usually takes 6 to 7 hours
depending on traffic
we are planning to leave early to
avoid rush hours still
London is unpredictable
specially with weather and traffic


Comments

  1. My Smile is having such a great time, attending key events in her life, and yet taking time to write to us

    thank you
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time, Smile. Thank you for keeping us enlightened

    @ mrizvi: Please read, this is a blog where you will enjoy and learn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for writing Smile. And Congratulations

    @ mrizvi: Please read. You will enjoy the blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am addicted to these blogs because of this reason. I also want to thank Smile for writing every day though she is so busy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Smile. You are having a ball of a time, and yet are keeping your readers in your thoughts. Thank you so much

    @ mrizvi: Please read. Smile is writing even though she is busy. We owe it to her

    ReplyDelete
  6. You seem to be having a good family time, Smile. I keep on feeling bad that I requested you to keep writing regularly for my selfish needs. Like others I am addicted to the blog and do appreciate you writing regularly

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Madam Smile, you are having such a beautiful family time. Thank you for thinking of us all the time

    @ mrizvi: Please read Smile's blog. It is so beautiful and also helpful to her readers. You can travel with her without leaving the carpet. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to All of My Dear Readers
    Karen Dave Boris Plunker Superwoman Batman mrizvi
    Everyone is Dear to me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ce blog est tellement amusant . Il est toujours frais et vaut la lecture

    @ mrizvi: Lisez s'il vous plait. Vous ne savez pas ce qui vous manque

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk