Reading Place











Reading
London

I am in Reading at my Youngest Daughter's Place
my Grand daughter's Wedding
is on 5th of August
today is small Ceremony in that connection
all family and some friends are at her place

This is a Unique Occasion in my Life
it will be the first Wedding of my
Next generation

Reading is 30 minutes away
from Heathrow Airport
it is a Suburb very green and quiet place
1 hour away from London in Berkshire County

from Motorway M 25  to come here
the 35 minutes Route is very scenic
specially the 5 minutes Drive to her house
the small road is fully covered
by green of plants and leaves
I really love that drive

She has a big 5 Bedrooms house
rooms not so big as in States and Canada
still in UK it is a very big spacious house
with very big drawing dining Lounge
Eat in kitchen separate cozy drawing room
I specially love her Back Garden area

She loves gardening has her own
small flower beds and kitchen garden
with variety of herbs

Evening was full of Music
with immediate family and close friends
I am staying here for couple of days
she is busy with her guests and arrangements
I am with my pen paper and My computer


Comments

  1. Dear Madam Smile, many congratulations for your grand daughter's wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to MY Smile. You are having such an occasion and yet you are still writing to us. Thank You

    @ mrizvi: Please read today's blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to my Smile. Thanks for writing

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Karen
    and All of my Great Readers
    You all make my Day
    giving color to my Happiness

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and my gratitude for continuing to write. You dont know how addicted we all have become to these blogs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Plunker
    Your Comment means Really Lot to Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Smile

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk