How Lucky am I ----












It is morning at my youngest
Daughter's Place
Last night was a family function at her place
for my Grand daughter's Wedding
which is to be held on 5th of August

Music, Songs Photos and good food
My Daughter loves Music and gardening
she is a very good Drummer

Two of my other daughters were also
here with their families
also my only Son from Canada
all were here
What else a Mom wants  ----
to be with her family

I miss only one of my Daughter
from Alberta, Canada
she could not come because of her work

My daughter had all the Arrangements
in Gold and Pink theme
for last night function
Beautiful Stage in her big Drawing Dining
Lounge the eating area was set up
in the back garden
with pink Marquee and lights

Late night after the function and Dinner
 my Grand daughter , the Bride with
my Daughter and her whole family
were in my small bedroom
sitting on my bed and on the carpet
showing me the photos and the video

We all were full of Happiness and
enjoying every moment
it was 2 am nearly morning
lying in my bed I was thinking
How Lucky am I -----

My Grand Kids are not sick of me
enjoy with me
Dear God you gave me everything
now what else I need
I am rich


Comments

  1. Awesome. My Smile deserve the best. Congratulations

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Great news. You deserve the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. Thank you for keep remembering us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on my behalf as well

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Smile. I feel really bad now that i asked you to write. Thank you for doing so

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to All My Readers
    I am back at Thornton Heath
    from Reading
    Thanks for making My Day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk