Turn the Page















Yesterday I went to Louth
Louth is 30 minutes away from Grimsby
my other daughter sitting on the
back seat feeling nausea and
driving sickness may be because of
the winding roads

Either side were Farms, Sheep
cow and horses with old style houses
connected to Barn
I started thinking of James Herriot
he was a Vet I like his books very much
beautiful scenic description
of countryside life

I had a feeling he must be living
in one of these houses
with his clinic attached to his house
will come out with his life long Friend
his employer and his mentor
Siegfried

Louth is a very old style small town
very small narrow road of it's
City Center old style shops
if you walk around have a feel of
couple of decades back Era
like old days atmosphere

very small plumber shop next to
small Clark, Costa and other such shops
Centuries old Church is a historical place
at night when lights of different color
thrown on this Tower
beautiful to watch



Comments

  1. Smile, you are taking us through all of England. Thank you

    @mrizvi: You have to read this if you like scenic views

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Smile for taking us via a time capsule with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Smile is the best. She described it so well, that it made me look up where Louth is on the map

    @ mrizvi: If you read, you will love it too

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome. She is taking her readers family with her on a personalized tour of English country side. If England tourism reads these blogs, they will love My Smile

    @ mrizvi: Please read if you want to travel for free while sitting on your couch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I forgot to sign my name in the last comment but I think My Smile would have guessed it already

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you have been taking us on a round the England trip. I feel that I am there in all these places with you

    @ mrizvi: Please read

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is nice of you Smile to take us with you on your travels. I am specially indebted to you as I requested you for it. For my selfish reasons, I am glad that you are writing to us

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ich bin auf Reisen kostenlos England. Schätzen Sie mich für eine freie Fahrt mit Ihnen nehmen

    @mrizvi: Bitte lesen Sie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello My Dear Readers family
    I love you all
    My day is brighter with your comments
    looks we are communicating
    Have a Great Day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk