To Leeds

















We are going to Leeds from Grimsby
Leeds is in Yorkshire District
we are passing over a small Canal
I see Manchester sign with Leeds

Manchester is two and half hour 
away from Grimsby
Leeds is one and half hour away
now we are stuck in traffic
Truck and trailer accident
so will take one more hour

on highway is XScape a big factory outlet
Wakefield college sign
Wakefield is the Town where my
daughter bought her first House

On the highway by the roadside
is very old style small Crow Hotel
now we are in Leeds
My daughter has an appointment
in Leeds for her autistic daughter

Leeds is a city of Concrete and red bricks
Very old style two Arch shaped red brick
gates leading to town center
Traditional old city
at the main Regent Street
I see big bus stop 6 seated under the shelter
Bus No 42 ,  X 98 and X 99 No are there
Big overhead bridge this is Eastgate 
of red bricks with Blue painted border
and pillars

Here comes Trafalgar Street the whole
street lined by big old style buildings 
all of red bricks
so many 10 story same style apartment
buildings of white color and blue balcony

I don't know why I see lot of blue 
in architecture here
not much flowers it looks like
a city of  concrete
Shakespeare street is also of all red
bricks buildings
from the street crowd
Leeds looks like a multicultural city


Comments

  1. A very detailed description of Leeds and the architecture along the way. Thanks Smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the reason why I love these blogs and they are part of my daily breakfast

    @mrizvi: Please read, and you will love it as well. You dont even have to get off your couch or switch off the TV

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Smile is the best. She is taking all her family with her on a tour of England. All her family includes her only son, 3 daughters, SuperWoman, Batman, Karen, Dave, Boris, Plunker, mrizvi plus a lot of other readers.

    @ mrizvi: Please read this is a great opportunity for you to travel England

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is getting more and more fun every day. Loving it. Thanks Smile

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, you are so kind to us. You are taking the time to write to us and explain all the places to us. It is so nice of you. I will like to visit England but it no look that I can as too many problems. You know, new immigrants face too much pressure. At this time, i enjoy these blogs, thanks to you

    @ mrizvi: Please see how kind Smile is to us. She even calls us her family. You should start reading

    @ newbie reader: Madam Smile is the best

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello My Readers Family
    Thanks for making my Day
    Have a Great Day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk